I think everyone can agree that the last 12 months have been...a lot. Nothing gets me through a long day of working remotely like a nice cold energy drink. And we've done the ~hard~ work of choosing five energy drinks that we like to called "Spoon Approved." Seriously, thank us later.

Ghost Energy Sour Patch Kids Blue Raspberry

GHOST Energy

GHOST is no stranger to epic flavor collaborations, so when we got wind of a sour blue raspberry Sour Patch Kids energy drink from GHOST I knew I had to try it. Each can contains 200mg caffeine, L-Carnitine, Alpha-GPC, NeuroFactor™, and Astragin to give you legendary focus and energy. One other thing I love about GHOST is their full-disclosure labels, so you know every ingredient and exactly how much is in each serving.

Rowdy Energy

Rowdy Energy

Rowdy Energy Drinks was started by none other than NASCAR Driver Kyle Busch. Designed to give you the energy, focus, and hydration to keep you “rowdy” through any busy workday or weekend adventure, these drinks are simply delicious. Live rowdy and try all seven exhilarating flavors. Our editors have been loving Cherry Limeade and Strawberry Lemonade.

Sway Energy + Immunity

Sway Energy + Immunity

With six flavors, 160mg of caffeine from green tea, and 100% of your daily value of Vitamin A, B6, B12, C, & D, what’s not to love about Sway? Each flavor is clean, refreshing, and crisp. Sip on some Sway at any time of day, each can is perfect for kickstarting your morning or getting you through the afternoon slump.

Red Bull Red Edition

Red Bull

What was once a special edition flavor, is now a permanent part of the Red Bull lineup, Red Bull Red Edition is bursting full of watermelon flavor. This flavor will always remind me of summer, no matter if I am sitting poolside, going for a walk, or hanging out at the park, Red Bull Red Edition is full of good vibes only. 

Alani Nu Breezeberry

Alani Nu

Alani Nu’s latest energy drink flavor Breezeberry is an absolute essential in my energy drink arsenal. Alani Nu has a strong track record of flavorful energy drinks with just the right amount of kick in them. So when I tried Breezeberry from Alani I knew it was going to be great. Just like previous flavors like Watermelon Wave and Cosmic Stardust, Breezeberry is bold and bursting with flavor. It’s not too syrupy or sweet like other blue-flavored drinks, you can definitely crush a Breezeberry Alani before heading to the gym or whatever else your busy day might throw at you.