Valentine's Day is quickly approaching, and we all have our eyes on a certain someone. Let's not deny it.  It's easy to get a little tongue tied when you're looking into the eyes of the person who you've spent the past few months crushing on like a fine powder. Here are 11 food related pickup lines to help you up your game and get the girl or guy of your dreams.

1. If you were a pile of shrimp, I'd want you wet, top peeled off, and spread out on the table for all I could eat. 

beer, coffee
Bernard Wen

This is by far the most original line on this list. It's also one of the most bold. Use this one at your own risk. 

2. Do you like bacon? Wanna strip? 

fudge, chocolate cake, cake, chocolate
Helen Hanson Stitt

It's easy to play this off as cute and flirty. 

3. Do you work at Subway? Because you just gave me a footlong. 

bread, coffee, chocolate
Amanda Shulman

If we're being honest, this makes me happy that the Subway at my school is closed.  

4. You should sell hotdogs because you already know how to make a wiener stand. 

chocolate
Kevin Del Orbe

This line should also come with a warning label. You can be seen as charming or disgusting. Good luck.  

5. You must be jelly 'cause jam don't shake that good.

chocolate, toast, sweet, jam
Amanda Shulman

Okay, maybe this shouldn't be your first option. 

6. What do you call dinner at Olive Garden? Our first date.

Brittany Baumli

This is likely the most harmless on this list. It probably won't end with you getting a Martini thrown in your face. 

7. Girl, you remind me of a box of chocolates. You make me wanna take your top off. 

candy, cake, chocolate
Alexis Neely

This one is cheeky without being straight up creepy. You might just get that reply on Bumble.  

8. What's on the menu? me-n-u

coffee, tea
Alexis Neely

See a cute girl or guy sitting alone at a restaurant trying to decide what to order? Maybe this line can ensure that neither of you eat alone.  

9. If you were a burger at McDonald's, you'd be the McStunning.

chicken, tea, coffee, beer
Emily Palmer

Harmless. Kind of funny. Only, who would actually want to be compared to a dollar burger

10. If you were a fruit, you'd be a fineapple.

cucumber, vegetable, avocado, water
Kendra Valkema

My personal favorite. It's completely unoffensive and rated PG. 

11. If I were a watermelon, would you swallow or spit my seed?

wine, beer
Vernell Dunams

This line is pretty much every guy on Tinder's go-to.  

If you're not feeling bold enough to try any of these, you can always play the safe option. Just ask them if they want to go get pizza. I mean, who can say no to pizza?