Over the past year, my breakfast habits have changed tremendously. When I was on campus, I used to wake up an hour early to eat breakfast, but that is a thing of the past. Since all of my classes are online, I roll out of bed five minutes before and start my day. While I might be able to get a bit more sleep, I don't have the time to eat a satisfying breakfast. I know I'm not alone with this struggle, and Over Easy is making it easier to eat a healthy breakfast on-the-go. 

What Is Over Easy?

Over Easy breakfast bars are made with 100% organic oats, cage-free egg whites, nut butter, honey and real fruit. As a result, they are packed with 9-10g of protein per bar and 6-7g of fiber to keep you feeling full and satisfied.

These breakfast bars available in three flavors: Apple Cinnamon, Peanut Butter and Banana Nut. Whether you're craving something sweet or savory, Over Easy has a bar for you. 

I grew up eating Quaker Oats bars and while they were sweet, I used to get hungry instantly. What I loved about these bars is that they were thick and you could taste the fresh ingredients with every bite. 

Where To Find Over Easy

If you're in need of a quick and healthy breakfast, you definitely need to try Over Easy. The brands bars are available for purchase online through their website with a one-time purchase or subscription. There is also a variety pack which includes all of the flavors which is worth trying if you can't decide!