Super Bowl Sunday; by far it's one of the biggest Sundays of the entire year, but undoubtedly, it's the biggest day in all of football season. I take it that most of you will be celebrating in some way, shape, or form, and honestly, just getting some beer and some snacks just won't cut it anymore; that's kinda boring, and cliche; especially if you do just that every single year. With the help of select food joints, here's how you can MVP your Super Bowl Sunday this year.

J.Bespoke

In short, J.Bespoke is a chic new cocktail bar in NoMad, which boasts 4K LED flat-screen TVs and a large projector (providing viewing access from every angle) as well as a killer sound system. The bar was founded by brothers Jesse and Eric Jacobs, and was conceived to fill an untapped niche, which just so happens to be a refined venue that plays sports events (such as Super Bowl Sunday) in an upscale, speakeasy setting. Enjoy the game alongside cocktails like the Bespoke Old Fashioned (Old Forester bourbon, green chartreuse perfume spritzed from a chic gold bottle, Demerara, orange and angostura bitters), the Nitro Cold Brew Martini (Belvedere vodka, Amaro Montenegro, Devoción cold brew coffee, honey) and the Cali Libre (Brugal 1888 Gran Reserva rum, Luxardo Maraschino liqueur, Devoción cascara, fresh lime juice, Q Cola), as well as bar snacks like karaage fried chicken bites, spicy honey pizza, and truffle fries.

Field's Good Chicken

Stay at home and watch the big game while enjoying healthy and flavorful bites from Fields Good Chicken (FGC). With an extensive catering menu to choose from, there's something for everyone to enjoy. Dishes serve any sized group of people anywhere from 5 to 30 people, so be prepped to indulge in some serious food game for the big game... if you know what I mean.

Upside Pizza

While I think that ordering pizza is a super basic move, sometimes, it's the basic things in life that work out to be the best. This year, elevate your game-day slice with Upside’s expertly crafted pies (created by founder, Noam Grossman and international pizza consultant, Anthony Falco) which are made with sourdough starter, flour milled in-house and homemade toppings (including mozzarella, breadcrumbs, sausage and pickled peppers). Choose from fan favorites such as the Falcowitz (A White Wine Lemon Cream Sauce topped with Fresh Mozzarella & Sautéed Mushrooms) and the Upside Pep (A plethora of pepperoni atop our Sicilian pie made from 72 hour natural fermentation & high hydration). They’re also currently offering a seasonal special, Pie #7 which features sauce made from locally-sourced koginut squash. Upside also has ordering via Slice for all of your pizza consuming needs. 

Norm's Pizza

If you’re in Brooklyn (like I am), you can also opt for delivery from Norm’s Pizza, Upside’s little brother shop. The thoughtfully crafted pies are 100% naturally leavened with sourdough starter, cooked in a triple-decker PizzaMaster for a thinner and crispier result, and topped with carefully-sourced ingredients. Staple pies include traditional Cheese (with Norm’s signature sauce, Pecorino Romano & low moisture mozzarella), Pepperoni (with signature sauce, Ezzo pepperoni, low moisture mozzarella, Sicilian oregano & grana) and Vodka (with homemade vodka sauce made with Calabrian chile for an infusion of balanced spice, fresh mozzarella, low moisture mozzarella & grand). Norm's Pizza is also available to order online via Slice.

Boqueria

For those hosting a game day viewing party at home, Barcelona-inspired tapas bar Boqueria will be offering a variety of catering packages (linked here) that range from platters of Pre-game Tapas, to Half-time Show mini sandwiches, and Touchdown desserts like churros and hazelnut cake. If you have a bigger group, a buffet-style MVP Favorites option is available (serves 8-10 guests), including choice of paella and four tapas. Catering is available for pickup at all four of the Manhattan locations (West 40th St., SoHo, Flatiron, Upper East Side) between 4pm - 9pm on Sunday, February 2nd. and is also available ($25 set up fee and delivery minimum of $100). 

ROLLN

If you're wondering what ROLLN is, it's sushi; totally get that it's a non-traditional thing to have on Super Bowl Sunday, but hear me out; all of their rolls are hand rolls, and all of their food in general happens to be 100% gluten free. ROLLN also has mochi, bento boxes, sashimi, soups and salads, kimchi, edamame, and different sauces to choose from. Personally, as far as rolls go, my favorite roll from ROLLN is their cheeseburger roll. Their catering menu can be found here; and if it's something that piques your interest, email catering@rollnco.com or call (646) 869-0826. 

Now that you know what you should be eating on Super Bowl Sunday, it's time to figure out what to drink. While I'm not expecting you to know right off of the top of your head, I'm here to help with some suggestions to start; maybe have some canned cocktails, or some beer to start; there's also always wine, and Truly's hard lemonade. Feel free to drink and eat whatever you freaking want to; I'm just here to spread the message.