It's the week before the decade ends, and I honestly don't know how or why time went by as quickly as it has. From starting out the decade as a high school freshie to ending the decade a college grad turned freelance writer, I sure feel.... old; that's it... nailed it. If you're one to celebrate New Year's Eve, there's a 53% chance that you're celebrating it at a party of some sort, which is great, but it's not a party if it's just a room full of people; now is it? No; that's what I thought, but thankfully, you're not stuck this year. With the help of Tequila Don Julio, Lil Jon, and Postmates, you won't be totally screwed for your party/parties this year; thank me later.

What's the deal?

Liz Abere

For New Year's Eve this year, Tequila Don Julio has partnered with Postmates to bring the world some party packs, which have been curated by Lil Jon himself. Here's the deal; for those who use Postmates and are 21 or older that order a bottle of Don Julio Blanco on Postmates (duh) are able to add on a complimentary Don Julio Party Pack filled with everything they need to make delicious, simple cocktails at home to pair with takeout. For the New Year, the 'Party Pack' includes Tequila Don Julio Blanco mixed with Topo Chico Mineral Water and bitters so your friends can feel like mixologists and add their own flavor; although, if you're not down for adding any flavor, having a tequila soda is cool, too.

The 'Party Pack' will be available from December 27th to December 31st while supplies last. However, the 'Party Pack' is only available in New York, Los Angeles, San Fransisco, and Chicago. Besides; with 51% of people traveling to another city to ring in the new decade, you *might* have a better chance of getting your hands on the pack, if you're not already in one of the four cities that it's being offered in; don't hold me to it. 

What else is the deal?

If, for any reason you miss this 'Party Pack,' don't fret; trust me on that. Why? Cause there are two other party packs that will be launching later on in the new decade. As crazy as it sounds, you're going to have to wait until next year, if you're interested. Like the 'Party Pack' for New Year's Eve, if you order a bottle of Don Julio Blanco on Postmates, from February 18th to February 22nd, you'll get agave and fresh lime juice for the sake of National Margarita Day; boy do I love margaritas, even though I shouldn't have them since I'm on medication. 

Also; for Cinco de Mayo, from May 1st to May 5th, if you order a bottle of Don Julio Blanco on Postmates, you'll get grapefruit soda and a lime wedge to make Palomas. Besides, after having my first Paloma at a test kitchen, I wonder who doesn't like a good Paloma. 

With supplies being short and the time frame also being short, I suggest putting this on your calendar in less time than it took for me to write this article. Ready, set, drink.