I'll be the first to admit that I don't like the Kardashian family. And no matter how much hate that might send my way, I don't stand by their actions, especially the recent behavior of Kylie Jenner. Let me put it this way — in my opinion, anyone whose fame begins with a sex tape does not deserve to be considered a role model for young women in today's society.

I'm not a prude; I've been in relationships, I've had hook ups, and have engaged in sexual experiences. But to me, Kylie Jenner and Tyga's new video disturbs me, and quite frankly, disgusts me. 

If you haven't seen this video, it features Jenner and Tyga in a shower, both wearing white t-shirts, and continually being dowsed in water. Eventually, things get pretty hot and heavy in the shower, and for most of the video, Kylie is super naked. Not cool.

Yes, the Kardashians have made their money with their looks, drama, and antics. Yes, they have millions of fans who watch their show, "Keeping Up With the Kardashians." But what does this say about society? How can we be fascinated with a family that uses sexuality to promote its brand?

So, listen up. Kylie Jenner being super naked is NOT cool. I'm 18, and I wouldn't want any of my friends being featured in this video, and I'm not sure I'm entirely comfortable watching it. I wouldn't want my little cousin, or even my little brother watching this. 

This family is in the public eye, and for better or for worse, the influence that they have over people is extreme. Kylie's lip kit, Kim, Khloe, and Kourtney's clothing brand, their apps — they've crept into people's lives, and honestly, I'm still not entirely sure how they did it. 

Maybe it's just me, but I'm not sure I want a girl who's seen as a role model smoking cigarettes and getting down with her boyfriend in the shower in a public video. The Kardashian name promotes sex, but I don't want that carrying on to the point that it has in this video.

The real matter behind this is yes, Kylie is gorgeous. Yes, she's got a great body and it's her own, so she can do what she wants with it. But I believe that body positivity and body confidence does not come from simply flaunting what you've got, but appreciating what you have and keeping your body as your own, not letting anyone take it from you.

I'm not saying that Tyga is "taking" her body from her, but the video reads as more overtly sexual than body positive. And honestly, it's 2017 people. We know cigarettes are unhealthy. We don't need a "role model" promoting them. So, Kylie, you do you, but keep in mind that the world is watching you.