The characters in Scandal are all unique but they do have one thing in common. They all love to drink. Each character has their drink of choice that says so much about who they are. So, here’s what each character in Scandal would be if they were alcoholic beverages.

Huck – Jägermeister

Scandal

Huck has been through a lot in his life. Between B-6-13, the underground hole Rowan put him into, and losing his family, he hasn’t had it easy. He would definitely be Jägermeister because it’s made from so many different plants combined the way Huck is made up of all the tough realities he’s endured, making him the man he is today.

Abby – Vodka

Scandal

Abby is hardcore just like vodka. She doesn’t let anything stand in her way. She can be simple like traditional, plain vodka but she can also spice it up in the oval like the flavoured ones.

Mellie – Absthine

Scandal

Mellie is highly toxic — straight up absinthe. The way she treats Olivia, Fitz, and even herself after her son’s death proves Mellie is like absinthe to herself and those around her. She’s 82.3% ABV and 100% nuts.

Rowan – Tequila

Scandal

Rowan is the type of man that is full of schemes and flavours just like tequila. He’s strong but is constantly looking for more power. He’s just like tequila during fermentation. He uses those around him to give himself authority and power just like tequila uses bacteria and oxygen.

Jake – Bud Light Beer

Scandal

Nothing says masculine like a good old beer. Jake is the typical masculine white guy you see in every TV show or movie. He’s low maintenance and he loves to lay back and kick it with the president or Olivia. His minimalist lifestyle is as simple as beer brewing.

Fitz – Whiskey

Scandal

Fitz is totally whiskey. He lets his emotions get the best of him. He’s taking his sweet time to mature despite how long he’s stayed in his barrel (oval). Whether he’s fighting with Cyrus or negotiating the war in Angola, he’s always throwing a fit like anyone who’s drunk off of whiskey.

Olivia – Wine

Scandal

Olivia’s outfits are ridiculously classy and chic, but when someone gets in her way, she’s anything but that. If there’s any drink in the world Olivia Pope can ever be, it’s wine. Wine fermenting is a long process and Olivia is always planning out a scheme.