Attention all Potterheads who also enjoy the occasional butter beer binge! This is the article you’ve been looking for. If you’re ever looking to drink like a wizard (and by that of course I mean shots), refer to this list to see which famous witch or wizard you should be drinking like.

Harry Potter: Silver Patron

Harry Potter

Ah, Harry. He is the protagonist of one of the most beloved series of all time. Harry, by all accounts, is courageous and a loyal friend. Tequila gives you courage and is pretty much the most loyal friend that I’ve ever known.

Harry, if you’ve read the books, is also full of sass and will completely kick your ass, just like the sweet afterburn of Patron. After a few shots of Patron, you’ll wake up with a scar on your head just like Harry. The only difference — you won’t know how you got yours.

Harry Potter

Photo by Heather Hayes

Ronald Weasley: The Redheaded Slut

Harry Potter

It’s pretty much all in the title. Ron, as true super-fans know, loves the ladies. Let us all remember how he loved to watch the Beauxbatons girls walk away and his brief dalliance with Lavender Brown that was all about the snogging. This shooter is sweet and quirky, just like Ron. The redheaded slut is made with Jagermeister, peach schnapps and cranberry juice.

Harry Potter

Photo courtesy of tipsybartender.com

Hermione Granger: Buttery Nipple

Harry Potter

Similar to Hermione, this shot is sweet, salty and gets the job done. Hermione is known for nothing less than getting shit done with a splash of sweetness, but let’s not forget her salty moments, like when she corrected Ron’s annunciation or clocked Draco. And as we all know from The Prisoner of Azkaban and The Half-Blood Prince, Hermione can down some Butterbeer, which tastes remarkably similar to the buttery nipple. This shot is composed of butterscotch schnapps and Bailey’s Irish Cream.

Harry Potter

Photo courtesy of drizly.com

Severus Snape: Sour Patch Kids Shooter

Harry Potter

Professor Snape is a true sour patch kid. He has a sour exterior, but underneath is a hidden layer of extreme tenderness and unconditional love. This shooter is sweet, sour and lethal. It’s made of watermelon liquor, Amaretto, sour mix and pineapple juice. If you make a batch, it will be gone too soon, just like the Half-blood Prince.

Harry Potter

Photo by Jane Madden

Draco Malfoy: Water Moccasin

Harry Potter

This shot represents Draco in more than just a name, which is a tribute to his house in name and color. The water moccasin is made with peach schnapps, whiskey, triple sec and sweet and sour mix, This green shooter can be lethal, especially if one isn’t careful. Like Draco, it is smart and alluring, but will bite you in the morning when the hangover sets in.

Harry Potter

Photo courtesy of shuttershock.com

Albus Percival Wulfrick Brian Dumbledore: Lemon Drop

Harry Potter

Lemon drops are Dumbledore’s favorite candy, as we see when Harry uses it as a password to gain entrance into the headmaster’s office. This shot is simple, completed with only vodka, sugar and lemon juice. It’s a classic shot, delightful yet powerful, and worthy enough to honor one of the wizarding world’s greatest wizards.

Harry Potter

Photo courtesy of insidenanabreadshead.com