We've all seen them before... you know, Instagram trends. While they tend to be more popular in the food space on Insta, not all of them are as sweet as this one. Most recently, Tipsy Scoop has announced their collaboration with Angry Orchard, and in all honesty, I haven't bene more pumped to have hard cider in my already alcoholic ice cream. Here's what you need to know about the collaboration.

All the deets:

Liz Abere

As most of us know by now, Tipsy Scoop makes alcoholic ice cream that's dangerously creamy, 5% alcohol by volume per scoop, and 5% alcohol by volume in their pints, which tend to retail for $12 a pop. Also as most of us know, Angry Orchard is hard cider; I'd say that rivals include White Claw and Truly, but now's not the time to have the hard cider versus hard seltzer debate. For the holidays this year, Angry Orchard and Tipsy Scoop have collaborated to create a custom boozy ice cream flavor that's called #GoingUnfiltered.

If you're wondering what the flavor itself tastes like before I tell you to go taste it for yourself (which you should), the base is Angry Orchard's unfiltered cider that's infused vanilla ice cream mixed with brown sugar, cinnamon, and chopped caramel apples. The flavor is currently available at the Manhattan (217 E 26th St) and Brooklyn (270 Metropolitan Ave) Tipsy Scoop Barlour locations, and on Goldbelly while supplies last. Not to mention that on December 21st, free scoops of #GoingUnfiltered will be given out, so if I were you, I'd mark my calendars. Ice cream is great, but free ice cream is even better.

While most of us are sick and tired of the same old collaborations, I'm sure that must of us, including myself, haven't heard of hard cider being mixed into alcoholic ice cream until now. While this trend is more on the mild side of the spectrum, it's still a trend that needs to be loved and honored like the rest of the trends that we praise on a daily basis.