Baileys; most of you know them as an Irish cream liqueur company that goes down super smooth, and can spike your coffee, hot chocolate, or almost anything really. I personally like to spike my milkshakes with Baileys, but that's just me. The thing is, this Valentine's Day, Baileys has teamed up with Georgetown Cupcake to make a very special Valentine's Day cupcake; and the cool part is, you could get it for free... yes, I said free.

Here's how to get said cupcake for free:

Liz Abere

Just note that just because the cupcake is made with Baileys, doesn't mean that it's actually alcoholic... so sorry to disappoint you there, but if you want a truly alcoholic dessert, try Tipsy Scoop. Anyway; the deal is, Georgetown Cupcake will be handing out complimentary Baileys Red Velvet cupcakes at all Georgetown Cupcake store locations for two days only leading up to Valentine’s Day on Friday, February 7th and Saturday, February 8th while supplies last. All you have to do is show up; simple, right? That's what I thought.

Despite being non-alcoholic, the cupcakes are made with Baileys Red Velvet. It's a new flavor that was created in collaboration with Georgetown Cupcake founders and sisters Katherine Berman and Sophie Lamontagne. Baileys Red Velvet features the iconic flavor of Georgetown Cupcake’s number one selling cupcake swirled with Baileys Original Irish Cream for a creamy, chocolatey treat straight out of the bakeshop.

With an alcohol by volume level of 17%, Baileys Red Velvet will be available nationwide wherever spirits-based beverages are sold, but only while supplies last so make sure to grab a bottle before they’re gone. 

Here's the thing; if you can't get a free cupcake, you can always buy a cupcake on another day. Also; you could always buy a bottle of Baileys Red Velvet to enjoy on your own or you could spike it in a drink... it's totally up to you.