We have all noticed how absolutely amazing (and more importantly, happy) Khloé Kardashian looks these days, so the question is — what is she eating?

In her latest book, Strong Looks Better Naked, Khloé gave us all a peek into how she’s been eating. She explains how she used to eat out of boredom and habit but recently sat down (probably with a professional — so take notes!) and strategically planned her meals out… oh, and has successfully lost 35 pounds from doing so. Let’s take a look at her “Day On a Plate.”

5 am: Water and a black coffee

6 am: Workout time

8 am: Oatmeal and a protein shake

11 am: Apple with peanut butter or fruit and nuts

1 pm: Chinese chicken salad

3 pm: Hummus, veggies, edamame and of course more water

7 pm: Steamed veggies, fish and cauliflower mash… and water!

9 pm: Greek yogurt and fruit

Now, let’s look deeper into Khloe’s choices…

Drinks

Khloé Kardashian

Khloe’s high water intake assists with her digestion, circulation and maintenance of body temperature as well as keeps her skin clear. If you need help with this one, here are three tips that’ll make you want to drink water.

Snacks

Khloé Kardashian

Photo by Maggie Gorman

Khloe eats lots of fruit, especially apples, which are full of antioxidants and dietary fiber and can reduce cholesterol and risk of heart disease. Maybe you prefer them in chip form? Peanut butter is another one of Khloe’s favorites, which has a combination of fiber and protein that keeps you full — and there are so many ways to eat peanut butter.

Meals

Khloé Kardashian

Photo courtesy of gimmesomeoven.com

Khloe loves oatmeal, and it’s the perfect breakfast. Full of fiber, calcium, and potassium, oatmeal boosts energy, supports weight loss and stabilizes sugar levels. Khloe’s go-to lunch, Chinese chicken salad, contains a high amount of fiber and protein and is a great way to get vegetables in your diet.

Sides

Khloé Kardashian

Photo by Elyse Belarge

Edamame contains protein, fiber, various amino acids, and low levels of fat and sugar. Khloé also likes Greek yogurt, which has double the protein and half the carbs and sodium of regular yogurt (plus, it is the perfect healthy dessert option). Hummus is an awesome dip for just about anything, and it has lots of protein and essential vitamins and minerals. Need a hummus recipe? We gotchu.

#SpoonTip: For more nutritional facts, check out WebMD.com

Khloé Kardashian

Gif courtesy of tumblr.com

Khloé’s diet appears to be planned out, nutritious and delicious — but her weight loss is also attributed to exercise habits. She says in her book, “When I became more mindful about exercise, I became more mindful about eating.”

When you are working your ass off, it makes it a bit harder to want to shove tons of fatty and sugary food down your throat… but Khloe will most definitely accept a piece of cake or some Skittles once in a while. She claims to be happier than ever and is eating mostly carb and dairy-free. Khloe’s last message for us: water is “magical.”

Here are the main takeaways from Khloe’s eating practices:

1. Plan your meals

2. It’s all about balance

3. Always have your water bottle

Let’s not forget to give credit to Gunnar Peterson… who, let’s face it, we all want to workout with.

Khloé Kardashian

Photo courtesy of @khloekardashian on Instagram