Valentine's Day; it's that lovey dovey holiday that's in about a month from now. Whether you're in love, falling in love, or just love your damn self, there's no need to not celebrate the holiday; unless it makes you depressed, then you do you, but still; for the rest of us that will be celebrating, we might need a little bit of help either in this exact moment or closer to when the holiday comes rolling around. With that being said, here's how you can prep for Valentine's Day, courtesy of Belvedere Vodka.

Drinks

Belvedere Decanter Martini

Liz Abere

Ingredients include:

1 ½ ounce of Belvedere Vodka

½ ounce of Tawny Port

¼ ounce of Dry Vermouth

A pinch of Caraway Seeds

A dash of Orange Bitters

Directions include:

Stir all ingredients in a mixing glass over cubed ice and fine strain into a chilled cocktail glass. Zest lemon oils on drink and discard peels.

Belvedere Luxury

Liz Abere

Ingredients include:

Two ounces of Belvedere Vodka

½ ounce of Dry Vermouth

Two dashes of Chocolate Bitters

Directions include:

Stir all ingredients in a mixing glass over cubed ice and strain into chilled coupette. Garnish with two thin truffle slices.

Belvedere Pommy Garden

Liz Abere

Ingredients include:

1 ½ ounce of Belvedere Vodka

¾ ounce of pomegranate juice

¾ ounce of fresh lemon juice

¼ ounce of simple syrup

Handful of fresh mint 

Directions include:

Gently press mint and simple syrup in base of mixing tin. Combine remaining ingredients with ice and shake vigorously. Fine strain into coupette and garnish with a lemon twist.

Belvedere Jack Horner

Liz Abere

Ingredients include:

1 ½ ounce of Belvedere Vodka

¾ ounce of lemon juice

½ ounce of cinnamon syrup

Three fresh blackberries

A dash of egg white

Directions include:

Gently muddle blackberries in the base a shaker with cinnamon syrup. Combine remaining ingredients and dry shake to emulsify egg white. Add ice and shake vigorously. Fine strain into a chilled coupette and garnish with grated cinnamon.

Belvedere's Luminous Bespoke Silver Sabre

Liz Abere

Just in time for Valentine's Day, Belvedere just released their limited edition Luminous Bespoke Silver Saber bottle. What this is exactly is a laser-cut magnum containing Belvedere’s Signature vodka that will make your night shine with a special lighting element located at the bottom that will completely illuminate the bottle when activated. The Silver Sabre can be customized with names, dates, and messages to ensure your limited-edition bottle stands out.

Now that you know how to celebrate Valentine's Day with Belvedere Vodka, it's time to go off and start prepping early; unless you're going to wait until the last minute, which is fine, too; unless you're getting someone special Belvedere Vodka's limited edition bottle; then get on that stat.