We've all been there... it's 2 a.m. on a Friday and after a night out all you want is to shove your face with mozz sticks and fries. Then, suddenly, you remember that spring break is just weeks away and all those gym runs you made this week will go to waste if you indulge. Don't fret! We have some simple, healthy drunk eats solutions for you. 

1. Cereal 

cereal, corn, wheat, sweet, oatmeal cereal, milk, Cheerios, Bowl, spoon, oats, Gluten Free, breakfast
Caroline Ingalls

You might be rolling your eyes thinking, really? This lame breakfast food. We've got news for you—cereal is underrated. Try keeping a box of Raisin Bran or Honey Nut Cheerios in your room and you'll know what we're talking about. Cereal will also have an average of 500 less calories than those go-to fried food drunk eats, so have at it. 

2. Annie's Mac and Cheese

cereal, corn, sweet
Danielle Gervais

Pro tip: get these in the microwaveable, one-serving container. It'll help stop yourself after one, and each container is only 220 calories! They even have a gluten free option. 

3. Boom Chicka Pop

chips, chocolate, potato
Shannon Carney

Popcorn is so underutilized in the late hours of the night. Sure, it's perfect for movie and tv snacking, but what about after going out? You can recap the night with your girls and a bag of Boom Chicka Pop, or if that's not your thing reach for the Skinny Pop (which even has a microwaveable version). I mean, for the sea salt flavor we're talking 35 calories a cup here, you can't beat that. 

4.  Justin's Pretzel and Hazelnut Snack pack

Reminisce on your middle school lunch days with this grown-up version of the pretzel and Nutella snack packs. If you've ever had anything made by Justin's before, you know that these are to die for. Since they come in little snack packs, you can be sure to not overindulge but still get your sweet and salty fix. 

5. Banana with peanut butter 

banana, pasture, vegetable, yellow summer squash, Fruit, Market
Amelia Hitchens

This timelessly classic snack will not only give you the vitamins needed to help your body in the morning but will also satisfy your sweet & salty craving with the peanut butter. 

6. Peanut butter and jelly on whole wheat toast

peanut butter, bread, butter, jam, peanut, spread

Who doesn't love a good PB&J?? With the right amount of carbs to satifsy your unhealthy cravings and the protein in the peanut butter, you won't be reaching for greasy pizza after eating this sandwich. 

7. Pop Chips

Trade in your regular potato chips for these lighter, and just as salty, chips. They will taste like you're eating your fav bag of chips with half the calories and therefore only half the regret. 

8. Water

milk, yogurt, soda, water, ice, cream, juice
Kristine Mahan

Ha ha! Gotcha. But really, though—hydration is key. It is the only way you'll wake up feeling (somewhat) refreshed and ready for the day. 

Take our advice and stock up on these healthy drunk eats before your next big weekend out. They will make the make the morning after feel a lot less bloated and more guilt free than ever before!