If you're wondering what in the actual heck a Goose Island is, they're a beer company. What they're doing is giving away money to those who want to make small, realistic changes to their lifestyle, since they know that by now, most of us have given up on our resolutions for the new year. With that being said, here's what you need to know. 

What's there to know?

If you're wondering, Goose Island will be giving away $98,000 in total to sponsor fans in celebration of their new low-cal beer, So-Lo IPA (98-cals); because at this point in the year studies show only 8% of people actually complete their new year’s resolutions. Research shows that making small, realistic goals is far more achievable. And that’s where Goose Island comes in. There will be 10 winners, so each winner will be receiving a grand total of $9,800.

In order to submit your response for a chance to be sponsored, here's what you can do:

If you're submitting online, starting today, February 4th, you can submit your written story (98 word or less) or video (98 second or less) at www.GooseIsland.com/SoLoSmallChanges.

If you're doing this in person, on Saturday, February 8th, head over to the Goose Island Taproom (1800 West Fulton) and share your 2020 small change in 98 seconds or less.

If this is something that you're interested in, it's time to get submitting online; since most of you probably aren't remotely close to the taproom; unless you'll go there just for the day, then props to you.