Angry Orchard; if you haven't heard of them, they're a hard cider company, with their latest release being Angry Orchard Unfiltered. For Valentine's Day this year, Angry Orchard Unfiltered is teaming up with Potato Parcel to launch a gift pack. With that being said, here's what you need to know.

The details

Liz Abere

For a mere $11.99, you can have a message written on an apple, and then sent to your special someone... or if there are multiple people that you want to send an apple to, that's fine too. You can either write your own message, or use one of the pre-written messages that are on the site. When it comes to the collaboration itself, here's what an Angry Orchard rep had to say about it:

“Taking cues from our newest hard cider, Angry Orchard Unfiltered, we wanted to offer a way for our drinkers to share their unfiltered feelings with that special someone this Valentine’s Day. On a day when emotions and expectations are high, an apple with a customized, unfiltered message on it felt like a perfectly unexpected way to break through the typical bouquets and chocolates to leave a lasting impression on your Valentine. And we’ll cheers to that!”

If you ask me, getting a message written on an apple is better than getting a card with chocolates.. cause that's totally cliche. Now it's time to go off into the world and order some apples with messages on them while there's still time, cause this collaboration won't be around forever.