Presented by Spoon University x Burger King®

When you think of the different things that remind you of summer, you probably include the sun, the beach, your favorite jean shorts—and, of course, the fan-favorite Frozen Coke from Burger King®.

Luckily for us, our go-to drink from the Burger King® menu is being sold for only $1 + tax all summer long at participating US Burger King® restaurants (Not valid in AK & HI). So, that means you’ll not only be saving on the ideal summer treat, but you’ll also have some extra cash to add to your order and buy the snacks that pair perfectly with your Frozen Coke.

Check out how much everyone is loving this deal—and share your own trip to Burger King® by tagging @BurgerKing and @HerCampus in your posts on Instagram!

1. @enchantedalexandra

@enchantedalexandra is enjoying her Frozen Coke + extra BK® treats outside while soaking up the sweet, summer sun!

2. @styling.sunshine

@styling.sunshine is truly living her best life while drinking a Frozen Coke from Burger King®!

3. @molliedaniela

@​​molliedaniela is seeing rainbows after getting the $1 + tax Frozen Coke at Burger King!

4. @jackyliciouss

@jackyliciouss is the burger QUEEN by getting the Frozen Coke at Burger King®!

5.  @whos_kc

@whos_kc is looking cool while staying cool by drinking the $1 + tax Frozen Coke!

Are you drooling just as much as we are at the thought of sipping on our favorite drink from the Burger King® menu?! I don’t know about you, but I’m getting my shoes on and heading to a participating Burger King® restaurant RN to pick up a Frozen Coke!