Getting food delivered in NYC is a rite of passage. However, if you're like me and abuse the power of the all-mighty Seamless, the costs can quickly add up. Sometimes it's necessary to throw your morals out the window to save a few bucks when getting that sweet, sweet Pad Thai delivered right to your door. After much research, here are some food delivery hacks for the unethical:

1. (Weekly) Coupons:

Yelp’s relatively new service Eat24 provides their email subscribing customers with a coupon every weekend for $2 off. While this may not seem substantial, it does give you some money for, say, guac at Chipotle. 

Acceptability score: 10/10

2. Free Delivery Options:

Another way to save $ for the morally conscious among us is to take advantage of restaurants that have free delivery options. Some may require a minimum order, sure, but gather your friends and order a feast! This will save you some money, too. Best to avoid Postmates for this one, though, as their delivery fees tend to be $2.99 and up.

Acceptability score: 10/10 

3. Sign Up for Delivery Services You Haven’t Used Before:

Postmates, Seamless, GrubHub, Oh My! UberEats, Eat24, Caviar, Amazon Prime Now… If any of those sound unfamiliar, I’d suggest giving them a try. Chances are they’ll send you a coupon when you try their service for the first time. Who doesn't love free shit?

Acceptability score: again, 10/10.

4. Make Fake Emails to Appear as a New Customer:

Well, those discounts I just mentioned are great but they tend to only work once. If you just keep creating fake email accounts, say heresapizzamyheart@gmail.com, lickinmychickenfingers@aol.com (do people still use AOL?), or maybe welcometoflavortown@yahoo.com, you can keep signing up as a new customer and raking in those sweet coupons.

Acceptability score: basically a -32/10 

5. Send Personalized Delivery Codes to Yourself and All Those Fake Email Accounts:

Once you set up a fafillion accounts, you’ll most likely be given a personalized code that’s meant to be shared with “friends”. Once they sign up, you get a credit and so do they. Screw friends and use that code yourself. Last I checked, this worked with DoorDash. Cha-ching.

Acceptability score: -1/10 

Now sit back, relax, and order the damn Thai food.