Are you a sandwich lover amongst other foods? Cause same, which makes Pret A Manger an all-in-one go-to pit stop for sandwiches and food. For the new year, Pret A Manger is adding some new items to their menu; and by some, I mean 12. New items range from sandwiches, to pots, and even to oat milk and cookies; yes, cookies. So; if you're low-key a hungry monster like I am, I'd read this article and then head over to Pret A Manger to not be a hungry monster anymore. 

What are said new menu items?

As I've mentioned in the intro that you've probably skimmed over, Pret A Manger is coming out with new menu items, ranging from sandwiches to pots, and from cookies to oat milk. If you've somehow made it this far into the article, great; now let's discuss said new menu items:

Avocado, Olives and Tomatoes (sandwich, duh)

Liz Abere

Ingredients for said sandwich include avocado, roasted tomatoes, basil, Kalamata, olive tapenade, pine nuts, and arugula on a seeded artisan baguette (Sesame, Sunflower & Flax). Said sandwich also contains pine nuts (as I've mentioned) and wheat. 

Harissa Carrot and Feta (another sandwich)

Liz Abere

The 'Harissa Carrot and Feta' sandwich includes ingredients such as grilled carrots, feta, pickled red onions, cucumber, cilantro, harissa and yogurt on a baguette. The sandwich itself contains: milk and wheat.

Harissa Carrot and Hummus (sandwich)

Liz Abere

Differentiating itself from the 'Harissa Carrot and Feta' sandwich, the 'Harissa Carrot and Hummus' sandwich has ingredients including grilled carrots, hummus, red peppers, pickled cabbage and carrot, harissa, chillin salt, and arugula on multigrain bread. Said sandwich contains wheat and sesame.

Mediterranean Eggplant (wrap)

Liz Abere

Ingredients for this eggplant wrap include grilled eggplant, cage-free eggs, roasted tomatoes, harissa, red pepper and tomato tapenade, almonds, and arugula on a whole grain tortilla. The wrap contains almonds, eggs, milk, and wheat.

Moroccan Hummus Pot

Liz Abere

Ingredients for the pot include hummus, roasted peppers, chickpeas, harissa, almonds, cilantro, and a lemon wedge. The pot itself contains almonds and sesame.  

Roasted Pepper, Feta and Olive (sandwich)

Liz Abere

This sandwich includes ingredients such as roasted red and yellow peppers, feta, spinach, red pepper tapenade, Kalamata olives, and pickled red onions on rosemary focaccia. If you're wondering, the sandwich contains milk and wheat

Other menu items that will be on Pret A Manger's menu include a carrot cake cookie, a dark chocolate and almond butter cookie, the 'Super Veggie' (with ingredients such as avocado, red peppers, spinach, olives, red pepper and tomato tapenade on multigrain bread; contains wheat), the 'Vegan Turmeric Cauliflower and Lentil Salad' (with ingredients such as lemon shallot dressing, roasted turmeric cauliflower, avocado, pickled cabbage and carrot, walnuts, beet hummus, beluga lentils, and spinach; contains walnuts, soy, wheat, and sesame), Pret's 'Eggplant (No) Parm' sandwich (with ingredients such as grilled eggplant, chickpeas, roasted tomatoes, red peppers, Kalamata olives, Rao's marinara sauce, red pepper and tomato tapenade, crispy onions, and chili salt on a tortilla; sandwich contains milk and wheat), and organic oat milk.

Now that you know what's being added to Pret A Manger's menu, why don't you hop, skip, and boogie on over to your local Pret A Manger to try out said new menu items? I promise you that it won't hurt to get some veggies into your system; unless you're opting to try out the cookies and the oat milk; then you do you.