Hey University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign, Imma let you finish, but Northwestern has the greatest campus of all time. Of all time, bro. Not only are we a hop, skip and a jump away from Chicago, but Evanston also boasts lakefront views and one of the biggest and best foodie scenes in the great state of Illinois. From farmers' market favorites to a restaurant dedicated entirely to grilled cheese, Evanston's got you covered.

Don't believe me? In honor of rivalry week, we put together a list of 11 Evanston eats that blow Champaign - Urbana out of the water. Be sure to try 'em before you head out to Ryan Field to watch the Wildcats win the coveted Land of Lincoln trophy.

Sundae at Andy's Frozen Custard

The cookie dough sundae is a fan favorite, but if it's your cheat day, don't miss out on the Hot Fudge Jackhammer with custard of your choice and a hot fudge core.

"The Buzz" pastrami sandwich at Bat17

The Frenchie at Cheesie's Pub & Grub

The Frenchie at Cheesie's Pub & Grub

Maple bacon donut from Bennison's Bakery

Cheese Deep Dish at Lou Malnati's

Imagine the best donut you've ever had. Now multiple that by 100. Bennison's Maple Bacon Long John is quite simply God's gift to bacon and donut lovers.

S'more pie from Hoosier Mama Pie Co.

Teriyaki Twist Bowl at Freshii

I dare you to go to Chicago and not try deep dish. It's a bucket list destination, and luckily, Evanston has its very own Lou Malnati's. Try the cheese deep dish for the most authentic experience.

The 4 oz. Griddled Burger at Edzo's

Açaí bowl at Peeled

Teriyaki Twist Bowl at Freshii

Stuffed French Toast at Le Peep

The 4 oz. Griddled Burger at Edzo's

All-you-can-eat sushi at Todoroki 

A NU fan-favorite, Edzo's features burgers, hot dogs, melts galore. Try the classic 4 oz. Griddled Burger and don't forget to order the truffle fries.

Stuffed French Toast at Le Peep

All-you-can-eat sushi at Todoroki 

Sushi-lovers rejoice, you can partake in AYCE for only $25.95. That leaves you lots of extra cash money for your post-game celebrations.