Do you love to taking pictures of food? Are you always searching for Insta-friendly spots to take your feed to the next level? You’ve come to the right place. These Monmouth County food hotspots are more photogenic than actual beautiful people. They will get you tons of likes and will make all of your followers hangry and jealous.

1. Broad Street Dough Co.

monmouth county

Photo courtesy of @broadst_doughco on Instagram

This doughnut shop’s Instagram will make you hungry in seconds. They make over-the-top, delicious doughnuts that make for flawless photo ops.

2. Coney Waffle

monmouth county

Photo by Jackie Wong

These shakes will make your followers freak. Coney Waffle’s milkshakes are piled high with waffle cones, waffles and candy. Who needs to go to Black Tap when you can go to Belmar?

3. Playa Bowl

monmouth county

Photo by Jackie Wong

These smoothie bowls are filled with fruit and granola. Most of Playa Bowl’s numerous down-the-shore locations are right alongside the beach. Hold your bowl high for a classic #foodintheair pic and #gobowlsdeep.

4. The Bagel Nook

monmouth county

Photo by Jackie Wong

The Bagel Nook has everything from the cereal bagel, to the Oreo overload, to the tie-dye bagel. This will make all your friends from school jealous that they don’t live in New Jersey.

5. The Committed Pig

monmouth county

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

This place has everything you want in life. From a burger with a doughnut bun to red velvet fried Oreos, The Committed Pig is worthy of a cheat day, and will leave all your followers drooling.

6. Whipped Creperie

monmouth county

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Whipped is comin’ in hot with fresh dinner crepes like the taco crepe or desert crepes like the banana split crepe. While all your friends are studying abroad in France, you can pretend while you’re actually just in Red Bank.

7. Hoffman’s

monmouth county

Photo by Jackie Wong

With so many flavors to offer, Hoffman’s is a childhood classic for Monmouth County natives. Since their location is only a couple blocks from the beach, it makes everything about your food pict even better.

8. Surf Taco

monmouth county

Photo by Jackie Wong

Surf Taco is a classic with 10 different locations all across the shore. Their plates add some color to your picture while the food looks even better. Since it is loved by so many, people will be commenting and liking away on your photo.

9. Papa Ganache

monmouth county

Photo courtesy of @papaganachetheveganbakery on Instagram

This bakery, which is 100% vegan, certified kosher, and mostly organic with no preservatives, are proud winners of Cupcake Wars. They make beautiful baked goods that are absolutely delicious.

10. Meemom’s

monmouth county

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

With a menu that ranges from raspberry cheesecake french toast to bacon truffle mac and cheese, Meemom’s has everything you’ll ever want from brunch. If you’re really picky, the menu is big enough that you’ll find something to jibe with your Insta theme.

11. D’Jeet

monmouth county

Photo by Jackie Wong

Their famous “Joey” sandwich is not only pretty, but it’s also delicious. D’Jeet also has seating outside that is perfect for that natural lighting.

12. Seed to Sprout

monmouth county

Photo courtesy of @seedtosprout on Instagram

This organic and vegan restaurant will add all kinds of colors to your pictures. It will brighten everyone’s day to see such beautiful food. They have so many options to choose from that you will definitely want to go vegan.

13. Beach Bro

monmouth county

Photo courtesy of @beachbro_nj on Instagram

This beachfront cafe is the spot thanks to their poke bowls, sushirritos, and tacos. Their food is colorful and beautiful, and their Insta feed will just make your mouth water just looking at it.

14. Porta Pizza

monmouth county

Photo courtesy of yelp.com

Not only do they have picture-perfect pizza, but they have the famous “eat, drink, be honest” doors. These doors have been posted by at least ten of your friends and it’s one of the more Insta-famous group photo ops after eating lots of pizza.

15. Strollo’s Lighthouse

monmouth county

Photo by Jackie Wong

This is the Italian ice place that everyone loves to go to after a day at the beach. With five different locations along the beach, there are so many options to grab a refreshing, Insta-worthy frozen treat.

16. Lexylicious

monmouth county

Photo by Jackie Wong

This amazing ice cream food truck may be hard to find, but it’ll be worth it. They specialize in delectable cereal cookies with downright amazing ice cream in the middle. Next time you’re in Monmouth County, it’s the all-pink food truck that you can spot from over a mile away.

Now get in your cars and head over to these amazing places. If you need some food inspiration or want to enlighten your daily Instagram feed with some food pictures, follow my food Instagram @collegehotbites.