All things food—trendy or just downright delicious—are great. But sometimes it's hard to keep up with all the new food out there. To help you stay in the know, we've compiled a menu of five awesome things in food news that you need to be eating (or at least know about) today.

On the Menu

+ Disneyland now sells pizza with pickles on top—yep 

+ Starbucks is selling a brownie topped with potato chips for Military Appreciation Month

+ Redbull is releasing a coconut berry flavor just in time for summer

+ Shake Shack has a new BBQ menu with all the meats

+ Dunkin' Donuts new cosmic donut and drinks are basically a new take on the unicorn food trend

OMG—Disneyland Is Selling Pizza Topped With Pickles 

Last month at Disneyland, Alien Pizza Planet opened up in Tomorrowland as part of Pixar Fest (running now through September). You know, the pizza place from "Toy Story?" On the menu is a new Cheeseburger pizza that, according to Popsugar, is loaded up with a slider burger patty, burger sauce, cheese, onions, tomatoes, ketchup, mustard, sesame seeds, and yes, pickles. They're putting pickles on pizza, people! All the other toppings considered, pickles on top feels like a solid choice. A slice will run you $8 and you'll have until the end of the fest to give it a try.

Starbucks Is Selling a New Brownie Topped With Potato Chips

In addition to their new cold brew whipped cream and frappuccinos, starting today, Starbucks is selling a new brownie. The treat is the perfect combo of salty and sweet, coated in a chocolate shell, and topped with potato chip crumbles. It comes from Dog Tag Bakery in honor of Military Awareness Month. Based out of Georgetown, Dog Tag Bakery has an entrepreneurial program for veterans and military families that provides education and hands-on experience for building a strong professional and personal life after duty. You can try the brownie now through June 1, or until supplies last. 

Dog Tag Bakery’s entrepreneurial fellowship program combines education with hands-on experience to create a living business school, to build a bridge to employment and to help veterans, military spouses and caregivers find fulfillment in their professional and personal lives.

Redbull Just Released a New Coconut Berry Flavor 

Photo courtesy of Redbull

Rebull's new Coconut Berry flavor hit shelves this week and will be in stores through Labor Day. It's new sleek white can joins Redbull's other special edition flavors like red (cranberry), blue (blueberry), yellow (tropical fruits), orange (tangerine, duh), and green (kiwi apple). You should be always be careful when mixing alcohol with caffeine, but pretty sure this flavor is asking to be mixed with rum and sipped on a beach somewhere. 

Shake Shack Has a New Limited Edition BBQ Menu, and There Are BBQ Bacon Fries

Shake Shack's summer BBQ Cheddar & Bacon menu is back, but only for a limited time. Starting today, you can pick up a BBQ Cheddar & Bacon Burger, a BBQ Cheddar & Bacon Griddled Chick'n, and BBQ Bacon Cheese Fries at all Shake Shack locations (excluding airports and stadiums). There's no word on how long this BBQ will be available, so act fast. And just look at those fries... 🤤

Dunkin' Donuts Has a New Unicorn-esque Cosmic Menu

Dunkin' Donuts new cosmic menu is in stores today. It features two new Coolattas—Cosmic Pineapple and Cosmic Cotton Candy—and a cotton candy donut. The donut is topped with popping candy (like Pop Rocks), because candy and donuts are always a winning combination at Dunkin'. In celebration of the new menu items, DD is also launching a new drink deal. For a limited time, get any small Coolatta for only $2.