Not only is Disney World the most magical place on Earth, but it’s also a place where you can forget about real life and become 7 again.

Character dining at the theme park is one aspect that really brings you back to the better times. There are multiple places around Walt Disney World where you can find character dining, but as a seasoned Disney expert, I think these are the best five.

1. Cinderella’s Royal Table

Disney

Photo by Marisa Stout

This is by far the best dining experience you could ever dream of. You are eating inside Cinderella’s castle! During the dining experience, Disney’s most famous princesses come to each table to say hello and take pictures. The food is very fancy, but what else would you expect from dining in a castle? After all, it is the most royal experience out there.

Disney

Photo by Marisa Stout

2. Chef Mickey’s

Disney

Photo by Marisa Stout

Located at the Contemporary Resort, Chef Mickey’s offers breakfast and dinner buffets. The breakfast staples available here include eggs, bacon, roasted potatoes, Mickey waffles, and so much more. No matter what type of food you like, you will find something delicious at this buffet. From the meat carving station to the cold bar equipped with salads and fresh fruit, this will be your new favorite character spot. And of course family favorites like chicken, mac and cheese, and french fries are an option as well. The atmosphere is super laid back and relaxed, too.

You will find Mickey, Minnie, Pluto, Donald, and Goofy walking around the restaurant. This is a great way to spend time with your favorite characters because they make their way to each table and you don’t have to wait in super long lines to get autographs and pictures.

3. The Crystal Palace

Disney

Photo by Marisa Stout

If you love the Hundred Acre Wood, then this is the place for you. Located in the Magic Kingdom, the Crystal Palace promises a unique experience. Not only does the Crystal Palace serve delicious breakfast, lunch, and dinner buffets, but you will see Winnie the Pooh and friends. The breakfast includes fresh fruit, assorted cereals, potatoes, comfort foods, pastries, scrambled eggs, and omelets. The lunch and dinner includes everything from salad to shrimp, and of course ice cream.

This dining experience is different because it is the only place to exclusively see the Winnie the Pooh family while eating.

4. Hollywood & Vine

Disney

Photo by Marisa Stout

Located in Hollywood Studios, this is where you will run into different characters depending on the season. You can find Doc McStuffins, Sofia the First, Jack and the Never Land pirates, and Handy Manny during the breakfast and lunch buffets. You can normally find Mickey waffles, frittatas, pastries, and fresh fruit at the breakfast buffet and baked chicken, deli meats, hearty pastas, fresh salads, and an ice cream sundae station at the lunch buffet.

From March to the beginning of January, Minnie hosts her signature seasonal parties with varying menus. The classic character favorites also come to celebrate. These parties include Minnie’s Springtime Dine, Minnie’s Summertime Dine, Minnie’s Halloween Dine, and Minnie’s Holiday Dine.

5. Akershus Royal Banquet Hall

Disney

Photo by Marisa Stout

This princess breakfast buffet located in EPCOT’s Norway section of the World Showcase is every little—or not so little—girl’s dream. While you enjoy an all-you-can-eat breakfast consisting of scrambled eggs, bacon, sausage, potato casserole, and pastries, you get to meet and chat with Snow White, Cinderella, Belle, Aurora, Ariel, and Mary Poppins. It doesn’t matter if you are 8 or 28, your eyes will light up when you see the princesses approach your table.