I pay a lot for my meal plan, and so does everyone else, so why not get your money’s worth? One of the main reasons we are attending Georgetown University is that we are creative people, so let’s apply that creativity to Leo’s! The dining hall is chock full of raw materials: grilled chicken, the salad station ingredients, guacamole from the burrito station, bacon, eggs, condiments, etc. There are more ingredients there than are in an Iron Chef America kitchen! So here’s a quick and simple recipe that proves how a little effort and creativity can go a long way. It follows the recipe for a favorite wrap of mine from Wisey’s, and it’s one of the easier things you can throw together if you’re looking to eat well in Leo’s, but still need time crush that paper in Lau afterwards!

Easy

Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: About 15 minutes

Servings: 2

1 Tortilla wrap
2 Grilled Chicken Breasts (Downstairs near pizza)
5 Slices of bacon (ordered from Diner)
Barbecue Sauce
Blue Cheese Dressing (salad bar Downstairs)
Optional: 1 Slice of Pepperjack Cheese

1. Apply 2-3 hearty dollops of both BBQ Sauce and Blue Cheese Dressing to Tortilla Wrap and mix.  Sounds gross but I assure you, this makes the wrap.

Wisey's Wrap at Leo's

Photo courtesy of Vicky Gu

2. Dice up Chicken Breasts and crumble Bacon, then place in wrap (add cheese here if desired).

Wisey's Wrap at Leo's

Photos courtesy of Vicky Gu

3. Fold up the wrap carefully and place it on the Panini Press.

Wisey's Wrap at Leo's

Photo courtesy of Vicky Gu

4. Give that bad boy 5 minutes in the press, or until it starts to brown. Tip: don’t press down too hard or all the sauce will explode out!

Wisey's Wrap at Leo's

Photo courtesy of Vicky Gu

5. Cut in half and enjoy!

Wisey's Wrap at Leo's

Photo by Vicky Gu