Last month, the devastating news broke that everybody’s favorite fast-casual Mexican restaurant, Chipotle, was responsible for a series of E. coli outbreaks throughout the country. Even though the Center for Disease control recently issued a statement claiming that the outbreaks are over, the public remains uneasy about the safety of Chipotle’s food.

As a response to the buzz among loyal customers who fear their next trip down the line, Chipotle will close all restaurants on February 8th between 11 am and 3 pm to conduct a national employee meeting focusing on food safety.

While the fine employees of this chain are brushing up on their food washing and prepping skills, it’s very important that we all remain calm and stay positive about the future of Chipotle. In the meantime, here are some Chipotle-inspired recipes to hold you over until February 9th. Or 3:01 pm. #NoJudgment

Burrito Bowl in a Mason Jar

Photo by Grant Sorbo

Why spend your time pouting when you can prepare this adorable mason jar and unleash the trendy, sustainable side of you that you never knew you had?

Black Bean Burritos

Photo by Santina Renzi

Too lazy to prepare meat? Leave that to Chipotle another day and make a black bean burrito for a delicious shortcut.

Actual Chipotle Guacamole

Photo by Lily Lou

It’s basically like you’re at Chipotle, you just have to put in some arm work on the cutting board for this recipe. Make. These. Sacrifices.

Taco Quesadilla Pizza

Photo by Becky Hughes

It’s not a quesarito, but it’s still a dope hybrid creation based on classic Mexican fare.

Tacos in a Frito Bag

Photo by Steven Shaltiel

You’re hungry. And tired. And Chipotle doesn’t have Fritos. But you do. So make this.

Fresh Pico de Gallo

Photo by Grant Sorbo

On any other day, you’re a Chipotle addict, but today, you are a passionate homemade salsa maker. Embrace it.

Copycat Chipotle Bowl

Photo by Celeste Holben

Fake it ’til you make it with this bowl.

Honey Jalapeño Margaritas

Photo by Sammie Ho

Let’s face it. Today has gone to shit because Chipotle is closed. This obviously calls for tequila.