If you’re building your Chicago food bucket list like we are, here’s whose posts will guide you towards the Windy City’s greatest (and most photogenic) eats. Trust us, these are the posts you’ll be double-tapping and screenshotting in your pursuit of culinary greatness.

1. @chicagofoodauthority

Samantha Roby is the reigning queen of the Chicago food Instagram scene. Original photography, regrams, tablescapes, closeups, access to exclusive events – you name it, CFA probably does it. It’s no wonder she has more than 129,000 followers.

2. @fabsoopark

Park runs two food Instagram accounts: her personal account and the official account for her blog Fab Food Chicago, @fabfoodchicago. This account is heavy on raw fish and burgers, so it’s a must-follow for sushi and meat lovers.

3. @chicityfoodie

Frites D'Formage with Fried Cheese Curds @barleyandbrass

A photo posted by Seth Marcus | ChiCityFoodie (@chicityfoodie) on

Seth Marcus is a fan of the sunny side up egg. Eggs on burgers, eggs on rice, eggs on toast – you name a food, he has probably ordered it with an egg on top. All photos on this account are taken by Marcus himself, using only his iPhone 6s.

4. @chicagofooddork

Erin Hornick is an esthetician by day and a foodie in the time she has left over. Check out her account for homemade meals in addition to her regular restaurant posts. Plus, if you love sushi, check out @RAWchicago – Hornick curates that account too!

5. @312food

Chi-town skillet. ????? | ?River North

A photo posted by Chicago Food ? (@312food) on

Erin prides herself on supporting local Chicago restaurants and chefs, all day, every day. She includes the neighborhood where the restaurant is located along with every post, which is literally so helpful.

6. @sherriesavorsthecity

Sherrie is the head baker at Sweet Mandy B’s, so you know her Instagram is your Chicago dessert holy grail. She posts the mouthwatering cakes, cookies, and cupcakes that she bakes for the shop, in addition to savory foods from her personal foodie adventures.

7. @chicagofoodiegirl

Starr Nordgren’s account is full of close-up shots. Check out her account to zoom in on cupcakes, donuts, burgers, pasta, and more.

8. @everythingerica

I always thought pizza for breakfast sounded like a good idea. ?Well…@happycamperchicago just proved me right! ?: @ikerurq

A photo posted by Chicago Blogger & Future Mommy (@everythingerica) on

Erica Eckman is a food and lifestyle blogger, heavy on the food. She appears in television segments for networks like ABC and hosts exclusive events at Chicago restaurants, so she’s kind of a big deal. Eckman currently pregnant, and her bio tells us that means she eats a lot!