The Super Bowl is one of the biggest nights in advertising, and for me, and many others, the commercials are the only reason we agree to sit through a 4 hour football game. Well, that, and the array of delicious and fattening snacks that comes with the festivities.

Usually when I “watch” the Super Bowl, I eat and chat with friends while the game is happening. When it cuts to commercial though, my eyes are glued to the TV to see what ridiculous, hilarious, and sometimes heartfelt commercials have been made this year for the pinnacle sports event.

We rounded up some of the best 2016 Super Bowl commercials that were food-related with this ranked list. Take a look.

5. Michelob Ultra “Breathe”

At first, I thought this was going to be a FitBit commercial or an ad for some other exercising gadget. Turns out I was wrong. Michelob Ultra definitely made an impression on me with an unexpected beer ad geared towards the fitness crowd.

4. Mountain Dew Kickstart “Puppymonkeybaby”

This is probably going to be one of those love it or hate it kind of commercials, but I absolutely loved it. It was weird, but weird in a way that grabbed my attention and made me want to watch until the end. Definitely one that I’ll remember for a while.

3. Heinz Ketchup “Wiener Stampede”

What could be cuter than hundreds of wiener dogs in hotdog costumes running through a field? Oh, I know. A little kid dressed up as a ketchup packet. This commercial was adorable and funny all at the same time.

2. Avocados from Mexico “#AvosInSpace”

There were many reasons why I freakin’ loved this commercial. First of all, avocados are bae (and I never use that word), so any commercial for avocados is going to be one that I’m all about. Besides that, it was a hilarious commercial and even had #thedress make an appearance. Definitely one of my faves from this year.

1. Bud Light “The Bud Light Party”

Anything that Seth Rogen, Amy Schumer, and Paul Rudd are a part of I know I’m gonna like. This was the commercial that made me laugh out loud the most, and to me, those are always the best kinds of Super Bowl commercials. The relevance of this ad with the 2016 election coming up combined with the hilarious antics between Seth and Amy made this commercial a 10/10 for me.