Tune into any episode from any season of Keeping Up With the Kardashians, and I can almost guarantee that at least some of the family will be shown eating at least once. For some reason, that no one can seem to figure out, it looks as if the Kardashians don’t do anything other than eat on the show.

They bring in salads to eat in their kitchens, dress up to go out to chic restaurants or have huge family dinners. I thought of some possible reasons as to why the Kardashians always appear to make eating a constant activity, and my thoughts are both plausible and groundbreaking.

1. To be seen

Kardashians

As much as they try to pretend they don’t, the Kardashians love attention. Any time they step foot out of their houses, they are immediately noticed by fans and paparazzi alike. So, it’s quite possible that one of the reasons they go out to eat so much is to be seen and to make a scene. Nearly any time they are shown on the show walking into a restaurant, they have to weave through the paparazzi just to reach the door.

2. To be social

Kardashians

Again, the Kardashians don’t exactly lead a “normal” life, so there aren’t many social activities they can just causally partake in, especially when they are filming their show. That pretty much just leaves eating out at restaurants as one of the only ways to entertain themselves.

3. To start drama

Kardashians

Seriously, what would an episode of Keeping Up With the Kardashians be without a fight? 99% of the time, these disputes take place at lunch or at dinner, and they usually end with one or two family members storming out. These arguments aren’t usually about anything that important, and don’t worry, they almost always end up being resolved the next day.

4. To show off their ~healthy~ lifestyle

Kardashians

Kim, Kourtney and Khloe are always filmed eating their (now famous) huge salads. Also, Kourtney is often shown in her house – not only maintaining her own insanely healthy lifestyle, but also forcing it upon her three little kids.

5. To have serious convos

Kardashians

What better place to bring up issues than at the dinner table? The squad always has something to talk about, regarding their family, and it’s always just so important that it needs to be brought up during the meal.

Whatever the reason may be, or whether it’s some combination of the above, we’re not judging. We’re just wondering, and what better way to spend our time than thinking even more about the Kardashians than we already do?

Kardashians

Same, Kim. Same.