Some of the most popular subscription boxes revolve around food, snacks, or makeup, but the best ones are the boozy subscription boxes. I’ve always been a fan of subscription boxes, especially since I love trying new things. But I have to say that the perk of not having to leave the house is a pretty good one, too. Whether you’re gifting them to a friend or for yourself, these subscription boxes will be the only monthly gift that’s looked forward to.

1. Flaviar

subscription boxes

Photo courtesy of @flaviar_com on Instagram

Want a taste of the world without leaving your house? Flaviar‘s subscription box will send you on a journey around the globe with their selection of craft and premium spirits. Plus, for all you whiskey-lovers out there, this is one of the lowest-cost whiskey subscription boxes out there.

2. MashBox Club

subscription boxes

Photo courtesy of @mashandgrape on Instagram

Looking for something out of the ordinary? MashBox Club is the only way to discover spirits that aren’t at your local liquor store. Each box comes with three adorable miniature mason jars that hold rare, small batch spirits from artisan distillers. But that’s not all. You’ll also receive discount codes to purchase full bottles because MashBox Club understands the poor college student life.

3. Craft Beer Club

subscription boxes

Photo courtesy of @originalcraftbeerclub on Instagram

This is definitely one of the most popular and well-known boozy subscription boxes out there. Who wouldn’t love to come home to beer sitting on their doorstep? Even though the price may be more than a 30-rack of Pabst, you’ll never regret the exceptional craft brews that this subscription box offers. So come join the club.

4. Club W

subscription boxes

Photo courtesy of @winc on Instagram

Picking out a bottle of wine that you love is hard, especially if you barely know anything about wine. Club W makes it easy. For rates starting at $39 for 3 bottles of wine per month, Club W makes personalized recommendations that are delivered to your doorstep each month. You’ll never pay for a bottle you don’t like ever again.

5. Cocktail Courier

subscription boxes

Photo courtesy of @cocktailcourier on Instagram

Pretend to be a professional bartender with Cocktail Courier. Starting at $39.99 per box, you’ll get everything you need to impress your friends and family members at that next gathering. Afraid you might mess up? Don’t worry. They even include instructions with every package.