Check out these pretty pops of color for your nails. They may sound yummy but please, do not taste test these colors… trust us. If you’re tempted, this edible organic polish may be more your style.

1. Coconut Cove

nail polish

Photo courtesy of @hjs_nails on Instagram

This pale cream shade is perfect for the summer months. The simple and sweet white seems to be as popular as the coconut oil trend.

2. Marshmallow

nail polish

Photo courtesy of @beautyby_lena on Instagram

A soft, sheer white that will have you reaching for something sweet. This lacquer looks fab as a full manicure or incorporated into some creative designs. While you’re waiting for your nails to dry, check our these creative ways to eat marshmallows that go way beyond s’mores.

3. Imported Bubbly

nail polish

Photo courtesy of @poshpolish on Instagram

This shimmery sheer nude works for both a natural nail look or for when you want to add a hint of golden shimmer to a french manure. Wear this color to brunch and toast to one of these champagne cocktails that will put your classic mimosa to shame.

4. Angel Food

nail polish

Photo courtesy of @stephanielsamuel on Instagram

Ah, light, spongy, and sweet cake that could have dropped from heaven. Look angelic with this pinkish nude on your nails. Use for a classic french manicure and pair with this recipe for low-fat angel food cake.

5. Fruit Sangria

nail polish

Photo courtesy of @wangeroogegirl on Instagram

A hot pink color for those steamy summer days when you’re in need of a cold drink. Fill up a classic of your favorite sangria (or try one of these fruity recipes), sit back, and enjoy.

6. Watermelon

nail polish

Photo courtesy of @crinrie on Instagram

A pink-ish red that’s ripe to perfection. This juicy lacquer will have your nails looking summertime fine as you’re snacking on your favorite fruit.

7. Splash of Grenadine

nail polish

A splash of this magenta polish on your nails will have you longing for a beautiful ocean front sunrise… or maybe just a tequila sunrise.

SpoonTip: Upgrade your nails with a simple gel-like top coat and upgrade your mixed drinks with these simple tips.

8. Raisinnuts

nail polish

Photo courtesy of @amentomeow on Instagram

This rich red-grape color looks great for a night out. Its dark tones make it rich and smooth while the red hue gives it a touch of sweetness, similar to the classic Raisinets candy.

9. Very Cranberry

nail polish

Photo courtesy of @fashionchalet on Instagram

The name says it all – a cranberry red for your fingers and toes. Want more than just this berry color on your nails? Check out how to incorporate cranberries into your favorite meals.

10. Plumberry

nail polish

Photo courtesy of @zirkuswoelkchen on Instagram

This deep pink blush will guarantee a perfect manicure. Berry-lovers, check out these creative ways to eat more of your favorite fruits.

11. Lollipop

nail polish

Photo courtesy of @hello_kity525 on Instagram

If you’re a sucker for crimson, this fun candy red will bring you back to your childhood… or inspire you to make lollipops of your own.

12. Jelly Apple

nail polish

Photo courtesy of @sabinalynn on Instagram

A red polish thats always a classic whether you’re heading out with your girls or on a first date. Wanna treat yourself to something different? Check out these twists on apple desserts.

13. Forever Yummy

nail polish

Photo courtesy of @nadja4687 on Instagram

This creamy red nail polish is a favorite and may not end up lasting you forever. It’s as bold and tempting as some of these treats.

14. Peach Daiquiri

nail polish

Photo courtesy of @essiepolish on Instagram

This nail polish is bursting with the pinkish color of a peach daiquiri. Whip up more than just a daiquiri with these nine peachy recipes.

15. Tangerine

nail polish

Photo courtesy of @mysustainablelife on Instagram

A sweet red-orange color is vibrant and flashy. It’s great for summertime manis or pedis or even when you need a pop of color during the winter months.

#SpoonTip: Oranges? Tangerines? Clementines? Check out this helpful article for the next time you’re at the produce market.

16. Clambake

nail polish

Photo courtesy of @jurlinova on Instagram

A vibrant coral that is sure to bring you good memories from days by the shore. Sit back, put your pretty toes in the sand, and enjoy the summer seafood.

17. Mint Candy Apple

nail polish

Photo courtesy of @essiepolish on Instagram

This summer classic is a fresh, sweet, and cool green that creates a creamy luster. Use it for a full manicure or as an accent nail for a pop of color.

#SpoonTip: Stay cool with this recipe for mint chocolate chip ice cream.

18. Mojito Madness

nail polish

Photo courtesy of @nailblossom via @essiepolish on Instagram

This lime-green color is for someone who’s the life of the party. Up your party and drink game with this step-by-step classic Mojito recipe.

19. Chocolate Cakes

nail polish

Photo courtesy of @kleine_maedchenseite on Instagram

A brown as rich and creamy as a chocolate lava cake. This look will have others craving the same color.

20. Cocktails & Coconuts

nail polish

Photo courtesy of @anjamagkekse_ on Instagram

A shimmery nude that’s perfect for a beach day in the tropics or a night out in town. Whether you’re at the beach or the bar cheers to having a cocktail in your hand.

21. Tea & Crumpets

nail polish

Photo courtesy of @lisaw2709 on Instagram

A proper, frosted beige that pairs perfect with any tea (even twisted). Painted pinkies up!

#SpoonTip: Studying abroad? Throw this polish in your carry on and check out these places for tea in London.

22. Mochachino

nail polish

Photo courtesy of @hjs_polish on Instagram

A strong chocolatey gray color that will look great in all of your Snapchats of your signature drink from your favorite coffee house. This color says chic but what does your coffee order say about you?

23. Licorice

nail polish

Photo courtesy of @hjs_nails on Instagram

Oh, black licorice. Even though the candy isn’t always a huge hit, this classic black polish is a go to.

#SpoonTip: Feeling adventurous? Try licorice tea, a common Danish dessert.

24. Golden Nuggets

nail polish

Photo courtesy of @hhddvdtv on Instagram

Okay, so this flashy color is probably referring to the element, but c’mon, the name of this polish has us craving Chic-fil-A on a Sunday. Good thing we’ve got you covered with this copycat recipe.

Think of these sweet and savory sounding colors next time you’re stuck in a manicure rut or just looking to treat yourself to a new color.