Compared to other big cities, Atlanta is relatively cheap. But it doesn’t always feel that way when you just paid rent, your car broke down, and your direct deposit still hasn’t come through.

On those days eating out in Atlanta seems impossible, trust me, all hope is not lost. Here are 25 Atlanta restaurants that slay the food game without killing your wallet.

1. Fellini’s

Atlanta

Photo courtesy of @hpashly on Instagram

There’s nothing quite like stopping by Fellini’s for late night pizza. At only $2.75 per slice, you can get a full stomach without emptying your wallet.

2. Fat Matt’s

Atlanta

Photo courtesy of @jonnymohegan on Instagram

Fat Matt’s is without a doubt some of the best barbecue Atlanta has to offer, and with a pulled pork sandwich for $4.50 you can definitely splurge a little for a slice of pecan pie.

3. Eats

Atlanta

Photo courtesy of @40ozpo on Instagram

When it comes to getting the most for your money, Eats is where it’s at. You can get a meat and three sides for only $9. Food coma here we come.

4. Taqueria Del Sol

Atlanta

Photo courtesy of @calliewamsley on Instagram

There are few things more life changing than the queso from Taqueria Del Sol, and if you haven’t tried it yet you are missing out big time. Do yourself a favor and order a pitcher of margaritas, three memphis tacos, and a bowl of queso. You’ll thank me later.

5. Hi-Five

Atlanta

Photo courtesy of @mtubbz on Instagram

Though The Vortex may get all the street cred when it comes to burgers on Peachtree Street, Hi-Five should not be overlooked. Pop in for boozy brunch before hitting up Piedmont Park. You won’t be sorry.

6. Victory Sandwich Bar

Atlanta

Photo courtesy of @katkat1978 on Instagram

With every sandwich priced at $4 this late night Decatur landmark is what dreams are made of.

7. Hop’s Chicken

Atlanta

Photo courtesy of @hopschicken on Instagram

Hop’s is like a fancier and cheaper version of Chick-fil-A. Make sure you spend a little extra for their buttermilk rolls. Trust me, they’re worth it.

8. Elmyr

Atlanta

Photo courtesy of @dropsofshaylei on Instagram

This Little Five Points staple has been a local favorite for years. Stop by after a night of drinking, and sober up with a bowl of shrimp for $5, or keep the party going with a pitcher of PBR for $6.

9. Jack’s Pizza & Wings

Atlanta

Photo courtesy of @therealcerealkendama on Instagram

The Highlands may be getting more expensive every day, but Jack’s Pizza is still as cheap as ever. Go for their soul food pizza piled high with fried chicken, mashed potatoes, and collard greens all smothered in gravy. Meet your hangover’s new best friend.

10. Kenley’s

Atlanta

Photo courtesy of @delaknee on Instagram

There’s pretty much an unwritten rule that before you can graduate from Georgia State University, you have to eat at Kenley’s at least once. The chicken finger combo is the way to go, but make sure you have time before class to sleep. Post-Kenley’s naps are crucial.

11. Grindhouse

Atlanta

Photo courtesy of @emmzbemmz on Instagram

Monday nights at Grindhouse mean $8 Yuengling pitchers, cheap burgers, and Dirty South Trivia. What more could you ask for?

12. Park Tavern

Atlanta

Photo courtesy of @haakunamatata6 on Instagram

Not only does Park Tavern boast one of the best views of the Atlanta skyline, but after 10 pm their sushi is half off. Plus, when it rains they offer their house beer for $1.

13. Papi’s

Atlanta

Photo by Delaney Strunk

Papi’s is the perfect introduction to Cuban food. Try their ropa vieja stacked high with meat and cheese. Fair warning, it will ruin every other sandwich for you.

14. Manuel’s Tavern

Atlanta

Photo courtesy of @cheftraceybloom on Instagram

For brunch lovers, Manuel’s Tavern is meal on the dime with specials as low as $7.95. Not only that, but their eggs are organically grown from their very own rooftop hen farm.

15. Delia’s Chicken Sausage Stand

Atlanta

Photo courtesy of @aggiexbelly on Instagram

With their famous “Slingers,” a jumbo chicken sausage on a hoagie roll starting at only $4.99, Delia’s Chicken Sausage Stand lives up to its slogan of being “So Cluckin’ Good.”

16. Home grown

Atlanta

Photo courtesy of @homegrownga on Instagram

You can’t go wrong with authentic, comfort southern food like there is at Home grown. With a cute little thrift shop and biscuit sandwiches as low as $3, you’ll feel like you’re being served by your sweet grandmother.

17. Blossom Tree

Atlanta

Photo courtesy of @premes0le on Instagram

Hit up Blossom Tree if you’re in the mood for a kick off Asian fusion. With Korean tacos starting at $2.25 each, this place will make your mouth water without your wallet crying.

18. The Silver Skillet

Atlanta

Photo courtesy of @ourweekends on Instagram

You can’t go wrong with another Georgia style comfort food restaurant like The Silver Skillet. Grab an entire baked chicken breast meal for as low $8.25. Just remember to bring cash when you go.

19. Pauley’s Crêpe Bar

Atlanta

Photo courtesy of @pauleysatlanta on Instagram

Is it a pancake? No. Is it a waffle? Nope, it’s a Pauley’s Crêpe. Pauley’s Crêpe Bar offers both savory and sweet crêpes for as low as $7.50.

20. Hankook Taqueria

Atlanta

Photo courtesy of @elizabeth_fg84 on Instagram

Hankook is a hidden gem filled with street-style snacks and Korean BBQ tacos. Order the Man-doo Dumplings for just $4 and add a BBQ taco for $2.25, and indulge in beautifully made Asian fusion.

21. Palookaville

Atlanta

Photo courtesy of @whitcapraro on Instagram

Pallookaville consists of a make-your-own corndog and sandwich restaurant with prices as low at $4. If you want to get historical, though, pick up a B.Franklin with kielbasa.

22. Bahn Mi Cafe

Atlanta

Photo courtesy of @namkim on Instagram

For delicious Vietnamese sandwiches, visit Banh Mi Cafe and pick up a sandwich for only $3. If you have more money to spare, add on a pho bowl for an extra $6.

23. Woody’s Cheesesteaks

Atlanta

Photo courtesy of @hassiotis on Instagram

Lastly, we have Woody’s Cheesesteaks. Now these aren’t from West Philadelphia born-and-raised, but they are as close as one can get in Atlanta. After a stroll through Piedmont Park, reward yourself with an original cheesesteak for as low as $6.95 or grab a Phat Dog for $3.75.