It’s Thursday night. You just got out of your last class of the day. You’re back at your apartment and your stomach is growling. You could order off GrubHub for the third time this week, but you also know that your wallet is way too empty for that. Your fridge is pretty empty, too, but you have at least a little something there. You’ll feel a lot better (and your wallet will thank you) when you get off the couch and get cooking.

1. Apple Juice Chicken

Photo by Christal Acosido

Just two ingredients and you’re done with this chicken (or beef or veggie) recipe.

2. Classic Italian Pasta

Photo by Elizabeth Farrell

Add your favorite spices to these simple five ingredients and you’ll have a dish to impress even your Italian grandma.

3. Ram n’ Cheese

Photo by Caroline Liu

Mac n’ cheese, but with ramen. Seems like this recipe is every college students’ dream come true.

4. Broccoli Cheddar Soup

Photo by Parisa Soraya

This simple soup recipe gives Panera a serious run for their money.

5. Spaghetti Carbonara

Photo by Lucy Rubin

Sounds fancy, but this recipe is really just simple and delicious.

6. Apple Chickpea Hash

Photo by Kendra Valkema

For those nights when you want something light and easy, there’s this simple chickpea hash.

7. Cheap and Easy Chili

Photo by Marissa Arnett

If you want something heartier, this chili will do the trick.

8. Liz Lemon-ini

Photo by Tarika Narain

We turn to the wonderful Liz Lemon for this twist on a classic panini.

9. Maple-Smoked Pork Chops

Photo by Hannah Lin

Impress your friends with this easy recipe that tastes just like home.

10. Easy Meatloaf

Photo by Hannah Burks

For a meatloaf that tastes just like Mom’s (but is way easier), check out this recipe.

11. Sweet Potato Casserole

Photo by Hui Lin

Have Thanksgiving everyday with this sweet and savory casserole.

12. Homemade Pizza

Photo by Inness Cheng

For the nights when frozen pizza just isn’t going to cut it, make your own with this ridiculously easy recipe.

13. Simple Salmon

Photo by Blake McGuinness

If you have 15 minutes, you can make this 3-ingredient salmon.

14. Brussels Sprouts with Pine Nuts and Bacon

Photo by Alison Weissbrot

I know Brussels sprouts sound gross, but they are serious superfoods. Try this recipe when you know you need to get your diet back on track.

15. Cheesy Broccoli Spaghetti Squash Boats

Photo by Shurti Thundiyil

Cheesy, healthy, and easy. What more could you want out of these spaghetti squash boats?

16. Tandoori Chicken

Photo by David Cui

Just three ingredients are needed to make this chicken that puts all your dining hall food to shame.

17. Cuban Panini

Photo by Bernard Wen

Don’t just toss some ham and cheese on white bread and call it a day! This panini is much more satisfying.

18. 2-Ingredient Pancakes

Photo by Zoe Zaiss

Because we all know that breakfast for dinner is the best, give these pancakes a shot. Feel free to add more ingredients, though, if you’re craving chocolate chip pancakes.

19. Loaded Potato Soup

Photo by Christine Chen

The best part about making a soup like this for dinner is that you can make tons and have dinner for the whole week.