When you’re in a time crunch or your pantry lacks ingredients, these two-ingredient dessert recipes are perfect for whipping up an easy dessert in no time. You’ll find that you have most of these ingredients at home, and the recipes are so simple that even a busy college student has time to fit it in their schedule.

1. Dulce de Leche Rice Krispies

dessert

Photo by Alex Furuya

Step up your Rice Krispies game and make this elegant-sounding dessert that swaps out marshmallows for some decadent dulce de leche.

2. Cinnamon Applesauce

dessert

Photo by Kendra Valkema

There is no shame in admitting that I actually enjoy applesauce more as an adult than as a kid. This recipe is simple and requires no extra sugar, so it’s much better for you than the average packaged applesauce.

3. Peanut Butter Fudge

dessert

Photo by Sarah Lossing

There’s no shame in indulging in some homemade fudge every once in a while. Try this easy recipe that only requires peanut butter and vanilla frosting.

4. Braided Nutella Bread

dessert

Photo by Eileen Wang

No one will believe that you only used two ingredients to make this bakery-worthy bread. Convince your friends that you’re secretly a pastry chef with this extremely easy Nutella braided bread.

5. Pumpkin Cookies

dessert

Photo by Catherine Ku

If you’re looking forward to colder weather, these cookies will transport you to fall. For those who like a soft cookie, try this recipe that only requires cake mix and pumpkin puree.

6. Magical Chocolate Shells

dessert

Photo by Arden Sarner

I was always intrigued by the Smucker’s chocolate syrup that magically hardened by itself, so here’s a recipe that you can use to make your own magical chocolate shell at home.

7. Nutella-Stuffed Waffles

dessert

Photo by May Sullivan

Nutella on top of anything is a guaranteed win, but it pairs particularly well stuffed inside some fresh, warm waffles.

8. Peanut Butter Cups

dessert

Photo by Hayley Pennesi

Baking chocolate and peanut butter are the only things you’ll need to make this sweet treat, and you’ll say farewell to your Reese’s cups after you try these.

9. Banana Whips

dessert

Photo by Amanda Shulman

Light and fluffy, these are the perfect consistency for dessert, and you can literally whip up this delicious treat in no time. Bananas and milk are the showstoppers in this simple recipe.

10. Cinnamon Roll Cobbler

dessert

Photo courtesy of crazyforcrust.com

Need a taste of home? Try this super easy Cinnamon Roll Cobbler that will remind you of your mom’s homemade cobbler.

11. Nutella Souffle

dessert

Photo by Alex Furuya

If you can’t tell already, I’m a big fan of Nutella. Souffle just sounds fancy, but when you see how easy this recipe is, you’ll be able to fool your friends in no time. Nutella and eggs whip together for a yummy midnight treat.

12. Pumpkin Chocolate Muffins

dessert

Photo by Hayley Pennesi

For those who are not pro bakers, cake mix is a staple in almost everyone’s pantry. These muffins just call for a box of chocolate cake mix and a can of pumpkin puree. Mix it all together, pop them in the oven, and you’re all set.

13. Banana Ice Cream

dessert

Photo by Katherine Carroll

You’ve probably heard of this healthy ice cream alternative, but it’s simply too good not to share. Slice up three ripe bananas, freeze them for two hours, and whip them up in a food processor with some chocolate chips. I promise this is a sweet treat you’ll come back to for years.

14. Pineapple Whip

dessert

Photo courtesy of Lina at hip2save.com

Disneyland’s famous Dole Whip can step aside because a healthier, cheaper version is in town. This frozen treat is the perfect dessert for those hot summer days.

15. Cake Batter Truffles

dessert

Photo courtesy of sweetcdesigns.com

Add a bit of color into your dessert with these fun cake batter truffles. There is no stopping how creative you can get with the decorations because the actual process of making these truffles is fast and easy.

16. Lemon Bars

dessert

Photo courtesy of tammileetips.com

Lemon bars are a crowd favorite, and this quick and easy citrus treat can be whipped up with angel food cake mix and lemon pie filling.

17. 2-Ingredient Cake

dessert

Photo by Jenny Park

Out of oil and eggs? Try carbonated water with your cake mix for a healthier alternative that has about 50 less calories and 7 less grams of fat per slice.

18. Coconut Macaroons

dessert

Photo by Gabby Phi

Fool your friends with this impressive treat. All you need for these elegant coconut macaroons is shredded coconut and sweetened condensed milk.