Whether you’re looking for something new to eat at work or you don’t have a refrigerator at school, these beautiful lunch recipes will get you through the day. They’re not only exciting to look at, but they are cleaner alternatives to meals packed with unnecessary fat and sodium.

1. Poke Bowl

Lunch

Photo by Angela Pizzimenti

As someone who only eats California rolls at sushi restaurants, I was quite reluctant to try poke bowls for the longest time. However, once I tried it, I was converted, and I often crave this delicious dish. Make your own colorful poke bowl at home with this recipe.

2. Vegetable Risotto

Lunch

Photo by Aly Sebold

If you want something warm to fill your belly, this creamy vegetable risotto is the perfect dish for you. Filled with lots of seasonal summer veggies, this hearty entree is a recipe you need to try. Make it like this.

3. Summer Pizza

Lunch

Photo by Gabby Phi

Another great way to use your summer vegetables is with this easy summer pizza. Simply cook your preferred veggies, and assemble your toppings on top of a warm tortilla. Get cooking.

4. One-Pot Pasta

Lunch

Photo by Nicole Arca

One pot means less dishes and less dishes means more time spent enjoying your meal. This pasta recipe is a great alternative to the typical spaghetti and meatballs if you’re looking for something new. Get all the details here.

5. Vegetable Medley

Lunch

Photo by Alia Wilhelm

Sometimes simple is best, and whether you’re vegetarian or you’re just in need of a clean meal, try out this easy vegetable medley. If you’re feeling like a bit of carbs, this dish pairs well with quinoa or brown rice. Get your veggie on here.

6. Kale and Quinoa Salad Bowl

Lunch

Photo by Sydney Toth

Enjoy a fresh summer bowl filled with kale and quinoa and topped with a creamy, curry-coconut dressing. You can’t go wrong with two superfoods in one bowl. Recipe here.

7. Rainbow Succotash

Lunch

Photo by Andrew Seah

This beautiful dish is definitely Instagram-worthy. A wide-variety of colorful veggies fill this summer dish, and it’s perfectly customizable to your taste. Make it like this.

8. Caprese Salad

Lunch

Photo by Megan Prendergast

Hate feeling like a cow when you’re eating a salad? Try this caprese salad that skips out on the lettuce and focuses on two ingredients: tomatoes and mozzarella. Simple is often best.

9. Thai Peanut Wraps

Lunch

Photo courtesy of spicedblog.com

These colorful and tasty wraps are the perfect lunch for a busy day at work. However, the best part about this recipe is the peanut sauce. Trust me, you don’t want to miss out. Recipe here.

10. Flatbread Veggie Pizza

Lunch

Photo by Annalee Flaherty

Save the basic cheese and pepperoni for Domino’s, and try this veggie pizza decked out with a wide variety of colorful veggies to make you feel a tad less guilty about eating pizza for lunch. Get the recipe.

11. Summer Couscous Salad

Lunch

Photo courtesy of melskitchencafe.com

Our appetite seems to go down when it’s hot outside, so this light and filling salad is the perfect lunch for a sizzling day. Lemon, basil, and tomatoes blend harmoniously together for a refreshing summer salad.

12. Red Pepper and Pesto Grilled Cheese

Lunch

Photo by Libby Perold

Spice up your grilled cheese with some delicious red peppers and pesto. Cravings satisfied. Get your cheese on.

13. Chopped Summer Salad

Lunch

Photo by Tess van Donkelaar

No one likes eating food that looks dull, so this vibrant fruit and veggie salad is the perfect summer twist. Red peppers, beets, and nectarines blend together for a harmonious colorful mix that will keep you happy all summer long. Make this ish now.

14. Quinoa Salad with Roasted Beets and Pear

Lunch

Photo by Spoon University

For a sophisticated salad twist, try this gorgeous roasted beets and pear quinoa salad. Click here to be classy.

15. 5-Minute Vegan Cucumber Salad

Lunch

Photo by Rose Ferrao

For a refreshing summer salad, try this quick vegan cucumber salad topped with dried cranberries, sunflower seeds, and fresh lemon juice. Make it like this.

16. Israeli Couscous Salad

Lunch

Photo by Claire Couron

Eat this delicious goodness as a salad, include it in wraps as a filling, or use it as a dip with chips. One recipe, countless lunches.

17. Lebanese Lemon-Parsley Bean Salad

Lunch

Photo courtesy of cookieandkate.com

This filling bean salad is not only packed with lots of protein but is also Pinterest-worthy. And get this: it’s vegan and gluten-free too. Get the recipe.

18. Melon Basil Summer Rolls

Lunch

Photo by Masha Davydova

Colorful spring rolls are popping up all over food blogs these days, and this recipe will teach you how to make a refreshing melon basil summer roll. Dip it into some sweet and spicy tamarind sauce, and you’re ready to go. Recipe here.