Milkshake mania has taken the world by storm, and it’s not because of Black Tap, despite what they and the rest of the United States would have you think. The milkshake craze all started a year ago at Pâtissez with the “Freak Show Shakes” that were eventually adopted by Black Tap in New York.

It’s impossible to go try all those different milkshakes unless you have a limitless budget. I mean, with traveling to the places and buying the milkshakes themselves? Nope, I don’t have the time or the money.

So, why not bring all those indulgent milkshakes to your home?

1. Boozy Mint Chocolate Chip Oreo Milkshake

Photo by Max Bartick

Booze + Oreos + Mint = Yum. Count me in. This is gonna be my milkshake of choice.

2. Deconstructed Ice Cream Sandwich Milkshake

Photo by Jayna Goldstein

I don’t know about you, but I’m drooling. Who doesn’t love ice cream, cookies, and a whole lot of chocolate? Make it like this.

3. Cookie Butter Milkshake

Photo by Phoebe Melnick

I love cookie butter so much that I make my own, but I never thought to put it into a milkshake.

4. Everything But the Kitchen Sink Milkshake

Photo by Jayna Goldstein

Leftover candy and pretzels make a decadent milkshake. Diabetes ahead, guys, but so worth it.,

5. Rice Krispie Milkshake

Photo by Phoebe Melnick

Guys, it’s a liquid rice Krispie. Nuff said.

6. Salted Caramel Popcorn Milkshake

Photo by Phoebe Melnick

This is basically chocolate drizzled, salted caramel popcorn in liquid form. Delish. Recipe here.

7. Reese’s Peanut Butter Milkshake

Photo by Jocelyn Gordon

We’ve got more Black Tap milkshakes to try – and this one’s perfect for chocolate and peanut butter lovers.

8. Salted Caramel Apple Pie Boozy Milkshake

Photo by Katie Zizmor

If you’re south of the Mason-Dixon line, this is the milkshake for you. I’m not even southern and I want to try it.

9. Cake Batter Milkshake

Photo by Andrea Kang

I’ve never been amazingly fond of cake batter, but I don’t think I’ve ever tried something that convinced me to change my opinion until this milkshake.

10. Milky Way Midnight Mischievious Milkshake

Photo by Astrid Goh

Milkshake of my dreams, guys: chocolate + caramel + ice cream = goodness. All it needs is some booze. Oh wait, it already has it.

11. Salted Caramel Pretzel Milkshake

Photo by Jayna Goldstein

If I ever end up going to Black Tap and can afford the price of a milkshake, this is the one I’m gonna buy. If you can’t make it to NYC, whip yours up at home with this recipe.

12. Boozy Thin Mint Milkshake

Photo by Laura Lim

For you Thin Mint lovers, this grasshopper milkshake is the answer.

13. Banana Cream Pie Milkshake

Photo by Jayna Goldstein

For all you who ever wanted a banana in a milkshake, it’s been done and you can make it like this.

14. Pumpkin Milkshake

Photo by Dara Ades

If you’re feeling a little basic, this recipe is right up your alley. And you don’t have to wait until it’s pumpkin season.

15. Toasted Marshmallow S’mores Milkshake

Photo by Jayna Goldstein

If you can’t go camping or have a fire, make your s’mores in a milkshake instead of over a fire.

16. Carrot Cake Milkshake

Photo by Megan Peterson

At least you can pretend it’s healthy? It’s got carrots. Recipe here.

17. Next Level Thin Mint Milkshake

Photo by Ruby Siegel

One more for you Thin Mint lovers, I know I’m drinking all of the chocolate and mint milkshakes. Make yours here.

School’s out and the sun’s out, so drink up.