Some enjoy cold, delicious ice cream, or going to the healthy side by devouring watermelon. For me, I look forward to summer marshmallow roasts but being even more creative by making s’mores.

S’mores are a big must each summer no matter what your summer plans are, but there is more you can do than just eating this gooey marshmallow treat. Yes, the basics include a couple pieces of Hershey’s Chocolate Bar and one big marshmallow in between two pieces of graham cracker but there is more you can just do with these three ingredients.

1. Oreo for a graham cracker

S'mores

Photo courtesy of bustle.com

A surprisingly irresistible pair that you will just want s’more of. It gets even better with the new s’more Oreos. Simply use the Oreos the way you would normally use graham crackers, and you’re in for a mouthwatering treat.

2. Add some peanut butter

S'mores

Photo courtesy of recipes.ilovepeanutbutter.com

It is true when someone says that peanut butter tastes good on anything. Don’t have peanut butter in your house? Try making your own peanut butter.

3. Throw in some Nutella

S'mores

Photo courtesy of dinnerwithjulie.com

Nutella is just as good as a chocolate bar, maybe even better. Using Nutella in place of chocolate is a great way to add some more flavor to your s’more. It is pretty much delicious with everything. Here are a few ways to add more Nutella to your life.

4. Nutella and peanut butter together

S'mores

Photo courtesy of eatathomecooks.com

Nutella and Peanut Butter are two peas in a pod. When devouring the two together, it is like tasting a spoonful of heaven. Want to try it together, but not using it to make s’mores? Try baking this lava cake.

5. Trade those graham crackers for chocolate chip cookies

S'mores

Photo courtesy of mycaliforniakitchen.com

Chocolate chip cookies are the best when trying something else instead of a graham cracker. The best are when they are soft and melty.

6. The ultimate vanilla s’more with pizzelle cookies

S'mores

Photo courtesy of pizellecookies.com

A surprisingly tasty combination for all of you vanilla lovers. Just use some white chocolate and pizzelle cookies, rather than some plain old graham crackers and milk chocolate. Pizzelle cookies are an easy product to find in supermarkets throughout the country.

7. The ultimate chocolate s’more

S'mores

Photo courtesy of cookingclassy.com

For chocolate lovers like myself, this is the ultimate dream s’more. Just use some chocolate marshmallows and chocolate graham crackers to add more chocolate into your life. Lots and lots of chocolate is a major key in every person’s life.

8. Hershey’s Cookies ‘n’ Creme chocolate

S'mores

Photo courtesy of rvcoutdoor.com

The tastiest way to make s’mores for all white chocolate lovers instead of regular chocolate. Maybe could even be more tasty to add an Oreo or two.

9. Dark chocolate is always great, too

S'mores

Photo courtesy of Thomas J. Story

This bitter kick is a must when sitting around a bonfire while roasting marshmallows. It may be healthier than milk chocolate, but not so healthy when using it to make s’mores.

10. Add some cookie dough

S'mores

Photo courtesy of hugsandcookiesxoxo.com

The most scrumptious combination of them all. Extra gooey and chocolatey and perfect for those who have a cookie dough obsession. Cookie dough ice cream sandwiches are also a big summer cool off.

11. Marshmallow fluff instead of a marshmallow

S'mores

Photo courtesy of prettyprudent.com

Don’t have any marshmallows? Maybe you do have marshmallows, but want to change it up a bit? Marshmallow fluff is the answer.

12. Add a Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup

S'mores

Photo by Kathryn Stouffer

For all of you peanut butter lovers, adding a peanut butter cup is the right move to add just that little bit of peanut butter you need. The s’more peanut butter cups in your life, the better.

13. Use fudge stripe cookies instead of graham crackers

S'mores

Photo courtesy of butterwithasideofbread.com

Take away the chocolate bar and the graham cracker and just put the marshmallow in between two fudge striped cookies. You still get a taste of all three delicious treats.

14. Or a s’mores Pop-Tart

S'mores

Photo courtesy of cakespy.com

The most caloric of them all that will keep your mouth watering. It is even better than using graham crackers. A must-try before the end of the summer.

15. Top it off with a s’mores triple decker

S'mores

Photo by Devon Flinn

Why have a triple decker sandwich when you can have a triple decker s’more? Have two s’mores is better than one. Want to mix baking and s’mores making? Check out this awesome recipe.