As summer comes to a close, it’s not only important to celebrate the fun, sunny days, but it’s also important to celebrate the exciting school year that lies ahead. Whether you have a pool or not, there’s no better way to commemorate summer than by throwing one last shindig with your people. End your summer with a bang by making these incredible snacks and drinks for your final fiesta.

1. Homemade Tortilla Chips

Summer

Photo by Chelsea Wu

These Mexican chips are sure to satisfy everyone, and they’re easy to eat outside.

2. Homemade Guacamole

Summer

Photo by Parisa Soraya

Muy delicioso. Make this fresh avocado-based dip to complement the homemade tortilla chips.

3. Raspberry Mojito

Summer

Photo by Vedika Luthra

Add some spunk to a normal mojito by bringing raspberries into the picture.

4. American Flag Fruit Sticks

Summer

Photo by Mira Nguyen

It may not be the Fourth of July anymore (tear), but why not celebrate a month or two later? Make these fruit skewers to ensure your taste buds have an even brighter day than it already is outside.

5. Chicken and Waffle Sliders

Summer

Photo by Katie Elliott

Up north we may have cold weather for a portion of the year, but the deep south sure doesn’t. In honor of our friends down south who enjoy summery weather almost all year round, make this quintessential Southern comfort food with a twist.

6. Lemon Cupcakes with Blackberry Frosting

Summer

Photo by Dara Ades

These sweet little cakes will make your day.

7. Fruit and Herb Infused Waters

Summer

Photo by Kaley French

Ahh.. this drink just makes me feel like I’m sitting in a luxurious spa in the mountains. Make your guests feel relaxed and refreshed with these healthy water infusions.

8. Strawberry and Champagne Pancakes

Summer

Photo by Caroline Early

Throwing a brunch party with the besties? There’s nothing more perfect than some fluffy pancakes topped with strawberry compote with a kick of champagne to start the day right.

8. Grapefruit Mimosa

Summer

Photo by Kelly Logan

This fun morning cocktail is the perfect companion for your strawberry champagne pancakes. Lounging by the pool with a grapefruit mimosa and pancakes sounds like a dream to me. I mean, what even are carbs anyway, right?

9. Honey Butter Sea Salt Popcorn

Summer

Photo by Renee Chiu

This easy to make snack is flavorful, crunchy, and delicious, meaning your guests will keep coming back for more.

10. Kale Chips

Summer

Photo by Katherine Baker

This summer snack is epic because it tastes great and boasts many nutritional benefits.

11. Oven Baked Sweet Potato Fries

SONY DSC

Photo by Amanda Gajdosik

If there is a way to my heart, it’s with some good old sweet potato fries. This is a win-win situation because not only will the sweet potatoes satisfy both you and your guests, but, like the kale chips, they also come with health benefits. Everything in moderation, I tell you.

12. Garlic Shrimp

Summer

Photo by Christal Acosido

Seafood in the summertime is so quintessential, and grilled shrimp on a skewer is the perfect appetizer to eat outside.

13. Tomato Cucumber Salad

Summer

Photo by Lynden Orr

This refreshing salad is similar to a caprese salad, but it’s even healthier because it doesn’t have any mozzarella.

14. Blueberry Mojito Popsicle

Summer

Photo by Caitlyn Heter

Combine a classic summer drink with a legendary fruit to make this fab popsicle.

These recipes are so delicious that I guarantee your stomach will be full after this pool party, but you won’t regret it one bit (even if it means putting a cover-up on over your new bikini). So, what are you waiting for? Jump right in the pool and the kitchen with these recipes, and savor the last few moments of summer.