When school starts again, cooking is often the last thing on our minds. Balancing classes, clubs, and whatever else is on our plate, it’s hard to find the motivation to skip out on In N Out and instead make a home-cooked meal. Here are 15 easy recipes that can be made when you’re short on time but still want to stuff your belly with some yummy food.

1. Healthy Lemon Quinoa with Peas

Quick and Easy meals

Photo by Kelda Baljon

Quinoa is one of this year’s superfoods and there’s a reason why it’s so trendy. Skip the white rice or pasta and make this protein-packed lemon quinoa with peas dish that will keep your stomach full through a long day of school.

2. Easy Carbonara

Quick and Easy meals

Photo by Lucy Rubin

I still remember the first time I tried carbonara. The delicious combination of eggs, cheese, bacon, and pasta left a wonderful impression on my tastebuds and it’s comforting to know that this dish requires a very low skill level but can produce wonderful results.

3. Healthy Miso Soup

Quick and Easy meals

Photo by Judy Holtz

As summer ends and the weather slowly starts to cool off, warm yourself up with a delicious bowl of homemade miso soup. This nutrient-rich soup not only tastes delicious but is also known to stimulate digestion and fight infections.

4. Apple Chickpea Hash

Quick and Easy meals

Photo by Kendra Valkema

If you’re in a rush for time and you only have 20 minutes to spare, whip up this healthy apple chickpea hash. Skip the fast food and make yourself a warm, homemade meal with this quick recipe.

5. Broccoli Flatbread Pizza

Quick and Easy meals

Photo by Emily Hu

Pizza doesn’t have to be unhealthy with this veggie twist. Save your money and instead of ordering Domino’s, make your own broccoli flatbread pizza in the toaster oven.

6. Classic Shakshuka

Quick and Easy meals

Photo by Ashley Manning

Spice up your boring fried eggs with this spicy, Middle Eastern dish called shakshuka. This flavorful recipe makes enough for five to six people so feed your entire apartment for the night.

7. Cheap and Easy Chili

Quick and Easy meals

Photo by Marissa Arnett

Dishes that involve minimal cooking are favorites in the eyes of college students. This easy 5-ingredient chili is cost-effective and will keep you full doing your long day of class.

8. Deconstructed Sushi

Quick and Easy meals

Photo by Becca Buchanan

Deconstructed sushi, also known as poké bowls, is taking the world by a storm. It’s the new Chipotle for those who love seafood. Here’s a recipe that teaches you how to make your own deconstructed sushi bowl at home.

9. Ridiculously Easy Cheesy Corn

Quick and Easy meals

Photo by Ying Ting

Sometimes the simplest recipes are the ones that are the most delicious. This one-minute cheesy corn is the ultimate recipe you can make when you’re in a time crunch.

10. Thai Green Curry with Chicken

Quick and Easy meals

Photo by Kelda Baljon

Here’s another hearty dish that will remind you of the comforts of home. This creamy Thai green curry is delicious over rice and only takes 20 minutes to make.

11. Kimchi Fried Rice

Quick and Easy meals

Photo by Irene Kim

I can’t even tell you how many of my friends love kimchi fried rice. Be the cool kid on the block and learn how to make this easy Korean dish in 15 minutes.

12. Tomato, Basil, and Onion One-Pan Pasta

Quick and Easy meals

Photo by Abigail Wang

Dishes are a college student’s worst nightmare so whip up this one-pan pasta that will keep your stomach filled during those long, boring lectures.

13. Chickpea Salad

Quick and Easy meals

Photo by Jason Johnathan

If you’re looking for a healthy lunch idea, try this easy, customizable chickpea salad. If you want to take it on-the-go, just put it in a mason jar, and you’re all set!

14. Microwave Egg Scramble

Quick and Easy meals

Photo by Parisa Soraya

Microwave recipes are a lifesaver when you’re short on time, and the best part about this egg scramble is that you only have to wash one mug.

15. Doritos-Stuffed Chicken Quesadilla

Quick and Easy meals

Photo by Bailey Culpepper

Who needs Taco Bell when you make your own Doritos Stuffed Chicken Quesadilla at home? The best part is you can create this delicious cheesy meal in under 20 minutes.