Here’s the sad truth. You probably see more of the oven than any of your family members over the holiday season. There, I said it. I mean, next to family, food is the most important part of the holidays so don’t feel guilty — it’s totally understandable.

But as close as you and your oven have gotten over the past few months, I’m here to tell you it’s time for the break-up. It’s OK. Especially since these no-bake holiday desserts are better than anything an oven can give to you. And that’s a fact. Seriously, you don’t need to deal with the unreliability of an oven because you can for sure count on these no-bake recipes to satisfy all your holiday dessert needs. Romance is in the air people.

Homemade Thin Mint Cookies

no-bake

Photo by Meghan Morris

Thin Mint Girl Scout cookies are bomb any time of the year, but that perfect mint-chocolate combo is what everyone’s craving especially around the holidays. Can you say basic cause I can. This 3-ingredient recipe takes literally 20 minutes so there’s no excuse to skip dessert.

#SpoonTip: Stack these bad boys in mason jars to make a festive holiday gift for friends and family to enjoy.

Homemade Chocolate Fudge

no-bake

Photo by Heather Feibleman

This creamy chocolate fudge recipe is for sure a crowd pleaser. You can serve it at Christmas dinner, wrap it in tins for a holiday present (think teachers, friends or family), or leave it in your house for the fam to munch on. Bored of plain old chocolate? Follow this recipe’s suggestions for creating the perfect add-in combos.

The best part about fudge is you can make it days in advance so you won’t have to worry about whipping together a last minute dessert. #holla

Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars

no-bake

Photo by Bailey Culpepper

Halloween and Thanksgiving might be over, but pumpkin lasts forever. Calling all you pumpkin enthusiasts who lack skills in baking (you know who you are) because this pumpkin cheesecake bar recipe will win you over.

We all know cheesecake screams class, so serving these bars will for sure impress your guests… They don’t even have to know it only took you 15 minutes to prep these babies.

Gluten Free No-Bake Chocolate Cookies

no-bake

Photo by Isabelle Chu

I know what you’re thinking, you can make cookies without baking? The answer: hell yes. These no-bake, gluten free, AND high protein cookies are bomb because they won’t have you feelin’ guilty after round five.

Plus, if you’ve got family members with dietary restrictions, you’ll definitely be on their good side after serving up a batch of these. Welcome to the nice list.

Chocolate Covered Strawberries

no-bake

Photo by Morgan Goldberg

I’m not sure if there is anyone in this world who doesn’t get starry-eyed at the sight of a plate full of chocolate covered strawberries.

Tiramisu

no-bake

Photo by Tori Baier

Tiramisu is Italian for “pick-me-up,” which is exactly what you’ll need after preparing for the holiday season. This classic dessert will feed plenty and save you from opening up that oven for the 150th time this month.

If you’re feelin’ betchy and craving pumpkin but can’t look at another pumpkin pie this season, try out this hella good looking pumpkin tiramisu recipe.

Holiday Cookie Trifle

no-bake

Photo courtesy of brit.co.com

I know “trifle” sounds super intimidating and you’re probably familiar with the dessert if you watch anything with Gordon Ramsey, but seriously check this out.

Using your favorite store-bought holiday cookies, this dessert is perfect for guests of any age…we all need a little Chips Ahoy throwback. Plus, mason jar that ish and you have perfect individual desserts for the whole family.

No-Bake Chocolate Chip Cookie Pie

no-bake

Photo by Kelley Moore

Not feelin’ a trifle but still want to use up those cookies you’ve had in your pantry for far too long? Check this easy pie recipe out. This no-bake chocolate chip cookie pie will be the perfect replacement for your classic holiday pies by putting a twist on everyones favorite childhood snack: milk and cookies #nostalgia.

If you wanna take things to the next level, try out any cookie and Cool Whip flavored combo. Your guests will appreciate your creativity and won’t even guess that this only took you 15 minutes to make.

Extra-Easy Chocolate Truffles

no-bake

Photo by Mimi Takano

Speaking truthfully, truffles scare the shit out of most people. Just the name truffle sounds European and classy AF, which are two good reasons to stay away. Do not fear. Truffles are actually super easy to make… Which means even the worst baker can figure it out. Yes, I’m looking at you.

For real, you only need three ingredients to whip up some fancy truffles and you can literally customize them however you want. Shaved coconut? Obvi. Chopped almonds? Le duh. Make them kid friendly and roll in some crushed M&Ms? Aunt of the year award goes to you.

No-Bake Bourbon Peach Cobbler

no-bake

Photo courtesy of freshoffthegrid.com

This homey and rustic dessert served over vanilla ice cream will bring tears to your eyes. Sweet, crunchy and creamy, this recipe has got it all. Plus, it’s made with booze, AKA yes please. This bourbon peach cobbler is so simple… You only need one pan to make it in, which makes the clean up hella easy.

Wanna make this dessert even more rustic? Try grilling your peaches.

Chocolate and Caramel Toffee

no-bake

Photo by Jocelyn Hsu

The holiday season isn’t complete without toffee, and lucky for you, it’s easy enough to make. This chocolate and caramel toffee recipe topped with chopped almonds is the perfect mix of sweet and salty, which means your sweet-tooth will be fully satisfied after stuffing your face during dinner.

If you want to save yourself from munching on it even after the holidays have ended, you can wrap the leftovers in plastic and festive bows to give to teachers or friends as holiday presents.

Zebra Cake

no-bake

Photo by Amy Jiang

Be careful with this one, cause one bite in and there’s no looking back. Who knew chocolate wafers and some homemade whipped cream could be so deadly?

If you’re feeling extra creative, substitute the wafers for a different cookie of choice (see inspo here). If you’re feeling extra lazy, substitute the homemade whipped cream for some Cool Whip… Hopefully your guests will be too busy getting their drank on to notice the difference.

Fruit Salad

no-bake

Photo courtesy of Jonathan Player of The New York Times

Don’t have much of a thing for sweets or trying to keep that beach bod in check for your warm vacation following the holidays? I feel you. Fruit salad is the perfect dessert to finish off your holiday meal while keeping your body full with healthy vitamins.

By serving a fresh fruit salad, your family members will probably thank you for saving them from the ever-so-dreaded food baby. If not, fruit salad can definitely be served with vanilla ice cream for those looking to indulge.

No-Bake Peppermint Cheesecake in a Jar

no-bake

Photo by Gabby Phi

Please tell me that a no-bake chocolate peppermint cheesecake does not sound like the absolute most perfect holiday dessert. Plus, it’s a mason jar dessert. AKA: 100 times the festive. Seriously, these individual cheesecakes include the best holiday flavor combo ever invented while looking hella cute… Both of which you need at your holiday gathering.

Peanut Butter and Chocolate Pie

no-bake

Photo by Jocelyn Hsu

Can’t get enough peanut butter and chocolate? Have no fear. This peanut butter and chocolate pie recipe is easy as pie… Haha, get it? Plus, everyone’s probably sick of the holiday classics like Apple and Pecan, so switch it up a bit with this bangin’ recipe.