It’s the heat of the summer and the last thing you probably want to do is turn on your oven. I got the idea to make a dessert dip when I had a Dip Party at work. Everyone made their own dip, but to my surprise there were only three dessert dips including my own. I made a Samoa Cheesecake Dip for a work party, and let me tell you it was a huge hit. If you’re not a coconut fan, any dip on this list is sure to be a crowd pleaser on a hot summer day, or for your next Netflix binge.

1. Cookie Dough Dip

dessert dips

Photo by Rayna Mohrmann

This dip tastes just like chocolate chip cookies without turning on the oven. You can dip pretzels, graham crackers, or even pre-baked chocolate chip cookies if you’d like.

2. Peanut Butter Brownie Dip

dessert dips

Photo courtesy of Something Swanky

Chocolate and peanut butter, is there really any better combination? This is the perfect dip for the brownie and peanut butter lover in your life.

3. Dunkaroo Dip

dessert dips

Photo by Aarthi Chezian

This dip will bring back memories from one of your favorite childhood snacks. Plus, it’s super easy to make with only three ingredients.

4. Warm Apple Pie Dip

dessert dips

Gif by Spoon University

A deconstructed apple pie perfect for those who specifically love the filling in an apple pie and for those just eager to get into the fall spirit. And the crust gets made into chips perfect for dipping.

5. Chocolate, Peanut Butter, Coconut, and Yogurt Dip 

dessert dips

Photo by Audrey Mirabito

This dip is the perfect combination of salty and sweet. Plus, it’s healthy for you! Best served with homemade banana chips, or any fruit of your choosing.

6. Coconut Key Lime Cheesecake Dip

dessert dips

Photo by Pippa Leigh

Key lime pie is the perfect summer dessert, but you can nix the oven in the summer heat and opt for this delicious dip instead.

7. Cannoli Dip

dessert dips

Photo by Tess Kamauff

If you grew up in an Italian family, you know nothing beats cannolis. Especially the filling. Make this dip to satisfy your cannoli craving.

8. Mug S’mores Dip

dessert dips

Photo by Dina Cheney

I’m sure you all know of the famous oven-baked s’mores dip. Beat the heat (and the time) by using your microwave to make this dip.

9. Samoa Cheesecake Dip

dessert dips

Photo courtesy of beyondfrosting.com

This dessert dip is a take on one of your favorite Girl Scout cookies. It’s full of caramel cream cheese, hot fudge, and toasted coconut.

10. Cookies and Cream Dessert Dip

dessert dips

Photo courtesy of PenneyLane.com

This dip will satisfy your craving for cookies and cream ice cream. Dip in waffle cone pieces or Oreos for an added bonus.

11. Peanut Butter and Peeps S’mores Dip

dessert dips

Photo by Ariana Collura

Okay, so you are going to have to cheat and use your oven for this dip. There’s nothing better than a skillet s’mores dip, especially if it’s made with peanut butter cups and Peeps.

12. Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Dip

dessert dips

Photo by Russell Escalada

Chocolate and peanut butter lovers rejoice because this is the perfect dip for you. This dip is incredibly simple, and I bet you won’t be able to resist eating it right from the bowl.

13. Chocolate-Dipped Oreo Cheesecake Truffles

dessert dips

Photo by Meredith Ross

Although this isn’t technically a dip, you are dipping something. These Oreo balls were a huge hit at my Dip Party so I definitely nominate them to be on this list of dessert dips. Super easy and delicious.

14. Oreo Peanut Butter Dip

dessert dips

Photo courtesy of Shugary Sweets

If you’ve made it to the bottom of this list you’re probably thinking, another peanut butter dip? But this isn’t just another peanut butter dip; this is one of the most popular dips on Pinterest. If you don’t believe me, try it for yourself.

15. Red Velvet Cheesecake Dip

dessert dips

Photo courtesy of Six Sisters’ Stuff

For all the red velvet lovers out there, this dip is perfect for you. This dip uses a red velvet cake mix and requires only five ingredients.