After a long day of school or work or general adulting, the last thing you want to do is come home and make a complicated, time-consuming meal. And you also don’t want to blow your diet with some cheap and easy fast food. And that’s where the one-pot meal comes. Simple, relatively quick, and good for you. Today, we’re all about soup. So here are the ones that you need to try.

1. Vegan Carrot Soup

Photo by Viola Spahiu

This soup is so creamy and rich you’ll completely forget that it’s dairy free. The veggies are refreshing, and the carrots will give you some killer eyesight.

2. Curry Cauliflower Soup

Photo by Brooke Gabriel

Next time you want to add some spice to your day, whip up a pot of this cauliflower soup. It’s the perfect amount of spicy with a delicious Indian flair.

3. Cuban-Style White Bean Soup

One-Pot

Photo by Savannah Carter

Beans may make you gassy, but they really are good for you. Get your daily serving of them with this hearty bean and sweet potato soup.

4. Better-Than-Campbell’s Tomato Soup

One-Pot

Photo by Hui Lin

Tomato soup is a classic comfort food. And this homemade kind is free of all that bad sodium. Leave out the croutons, too, and this is pretty dang good for you.

5. Thai Coconut Ginger Soup

Photo by Shawn Eliav

Coconut milk, ginger, and fish sauce may not be your usual soup ingredients, but we promise that the combination is unbeatable. This soup is one to bookmark.

6. Veggie & Rice Soup

Photo by Claire Hillman

This detoxifying vegetable rice soup is the perfect thing to make after a weekend of partying and junk food. It tastes really good, and it’s really good for you.

7. Clean-Out-The-Fridge Soup

Photo by Katherine Baker

When you have too many things in your fridge and you have no idea what to make, this is the recipe you should turn to. It’s full of vegetables, beans, and heathy grains.

8. Quick & Easy Miso Soup

One-Pot

Photo by Judy Holtz

Now you can make this delicious and healthy Japanese soup from the comfort of your own home, and it only takes 20 minutes.

9. Sweet Potato Lentil Soup

One-Pot

Photo by Sarah Silbiger

This hearty soup is also known as the “one pot wonder.” Try it for yourself and see how wonderful it really is.

10. Ginger Curry Egg Drop Soup

Photo by Julia Maguire

Next time you have a cold, you absolutely must whip up a pot of this spicy egg soup. Or just make it next time you’re looking for a tasty meal.

11. Stracciatella Soup

Photo by Anna Hirschorn

This classic Italian soup is another cold-killer. It’s an egg-drop style soup that’s super easy to master and make over and over again.

12. Slow Cooker Chicken Soup

Photo by Jocelyn Hsu

This chicken soup recipe just might be better than your mother’s. But please don’t tell her we said that.

13. Gazpacho

One-Pot

Photo by Sarah Strohl

Who says soup needs to be hot? Gazpacho is a thick, cold made with fresh veggies that is absolutely fabulous. Try it, and see for yourself.

14. White Bean Tomato Soup

Photo by Megan Hennessy

When the winter months arrive, this will become your go-to soup recipe. It tastes great, and it’ll keep you nice and warm.