I don’t care if it’s 90 degrees out. Any time is a good time to have a panini. Especially considering that August is National Panini Month. Believe it or not, your favorite sandwich is ridiculously easy to make. Do yourself a favor and skip the restaurant and make these paninis yourself instead.

1. S’mores Panini

paninis

Photo by Tarika Narain

Get all the fun of camping, without actually having to sleep outside, with this sweet take on a panini.

2. Pizza Panini

paninis

Photo by Tarika Narain

This panini is cheesy, ooey gooey deliciousness. Plus, it’s way more satisfying than another cold slice of dining hall pizza.

3. Roasted Eggplant and Goat Cheese Panini

paninis

Photo by Alana Babington

Goat cheese and roasted eggplant make this panini not only classy, but also vegetarian-friendly.

4. Leonardo DiCapreseo

paninis

Photo by Tarika Narain

This recipe will convince you that a Caprese salad belongs on a panini. You’ll never want to eat it on its own again.

5. Cuban Panini

paninis

Photo by Bernard Wen

Cuban-style paninis may sound fancy, but it only takes five ingredients and seven minutes to make this unique take on your average ham and cheese.

6. Nutella Strawberry Panini

paninis

Photo by Tarika Narain

This recipe is also known as the “you don’t need a man”-ini, because it will convince you that it’s the only soulmate you’ll ever need.

7. Breakfast Panini

paninis

Photo by Pyone Aye

Make this panini on a croissant and it’ll be the only breakfast sandwich you will ever need. Kiss Dunkin’ Donuts’ breakfasts goodbye.

8. Liz Lemon-ini

paninis

Photo by Tarika Narain

Black bean hummus, turkey, lemon, and lots and lots of cheese. Liz Lemon would be so proud of this recipe.

9. Ham, Cheddar, and Apple Panini

paninis

Photo by Pyone Aye

This recipe is so easy to make. It’ll easily become your new dining hall staple.

10. Peanut Butter and Jelly Cinnamon Swirl Panini

paninis

Photo by Tarika Narain

If you’re tired of your everyday PB&J, check out this recipe that gives it a new sweet and savory take.

11. Turkey Avocado Panini

paninis

Photo by Hannah Cooper

If you need more proof that avocados are pretty much the best food ever, try this Cubano recipe and you’ll know the truth.

12. Chocolate, Raspberry, and Cream Cheese Dessert Panini

paninis

Photo by Pyone Aye

Who ever said that sandwiches aren’t for dessert? This recipe will introduce you to the amazing world of sweet, chocolate paninis.

13. Fruit-Filled Panini

paninis

Photo by Tarika Narain

If you still want something sweet but you need it to be a little healthier, try this recipe for paninis that are packed with fruit and jam.

14. All-Greens Panini

paninis

Photo by Tarika Narain

I’m all for a good green smoothie, but sometimes you just need to eat your greens, like in this healthy recipe.