For all those tequila lovers out there why not combine your love for tequila and food in one. These are some recipes that will put a new twist on your tequila cravings in ways you never would have imagined. Tequila lovers rejoice. Happy hour will never be the same.
1. For your boozy starter, Tequila Battered Onion Rings with Lime Yogurt Sauce
Fulfilling the greasy food craving preventing those dreaded hangovers.
2. For you healthnuts out there, Tequila Carrots with Curry Tahini Sauce.
Want the booze, but not the calories? Try these unique alcoholic vegetables.
3. Feeling handsy? You won’t want to stop reaching for these Tequila Lime Chicken Nachos
Who thought nachos could get any better? Also a perfect recipe for upcoming Cinco de Mayo.
4. One tequila, two tequila, three tequila, FOUR, Grilled Tequila Habanero Orange Marinated Steak
Who knew tequila would make a great marinade.
5. Hawaiian Tequila Chicken Salad With Pineapple Vinaigrette , tequila with a tropical twist
A salad with tequila. Count me in.
6. Take popcorn to a whole new level with Tequila Spiked Carmel Corn
Keep out kids.
Even though this recipe gives the option, I say booze it up. You can never go wrong.
9. Looking to add some spice to you life? These Chili-Tequila Chocolate Truffles will do just the trick.
Chocolate and tequila, need I say more?
10. In need of a cool down after those spicy truffles try this No-Churn Margarita Ice Cream.
Nothing beats homemade ice cream, except boozy homemade ice cream.
11. All you donut lovers out there, you might wanna try Fried Tequila Donut Holes
Say what? You read it correctly, now prepare your tastebuds for this boozy dessert. This is perfect for Cinco de Mayo.
12. If you’re looking for an extra kick, try this Tequila Infused Salsa
Thank you, Brooke, for showing us the real purpose of life. Being able to chew your booze too.