Everybody knows about online grocery services like Amazon Pantry and Peapod. But what about when you’re craving sweets that are a bit more unique than a package of Chips Ahoy? Check out the quirkiest and most scrumptious goods that you can buy today all with the click of a mouse.

1. Party sprinkles: $19.95

quirky sweets

Photo courtesy of @fishseddynyc on Instagram

Who doesn’t love sprinkles? This variety, created in collaboration with comedian Amy Sedaris, is basically the cutest and most celebratory kind on the market. The blend includes larger circles with “I like you” printed on them in script, rainbow-hued sprinkles, and shimmering bits of sugar. For the finishing touch, the pink pail that the product is sold in also comes with a small wooden scoop so you can feel even fancier when ladling them on cupcakes, ice cream or, you know, directly into your open mouth.

2. Jeni’s Ice Cream: $12 per pint

quirky sweets

Photo courtesy of @jenisicecreams on Instagram

Although Jeni’s is available in some stores, they also offer online purchases of the company’s creamy confections. And this isn’t just your basic vanilla or chocolate ice cream — the website sells products like Lemon Buttermilk Frozen Yogurt and churro ice cream with actual chunks of pastry in it.

Not to mention, the packaging is beautifully minimalist. If perusing the Jeni’s website is making you feeling like splurging, $70 will buy you the American Licks Collection, a pack of six “throwback” flavors reimagined with the company’s whimsical touch.

3. Marshmallow Cookies: $6.50 per 4-Pack

quirky sweets

Photo courtesy of @malvimallow on Instagram

Cookies and marshmallows are indisputably delicious in their own right, but what happens when you combine the two into one product like the geniuses at Malvi did? Magic, that’s what. At under $10, these are one of the less expensive options, making them equally budget-friendly as they are delicious.

The company sells flavors like Raspberry & Hibiscus, Spiked Espresso and Vanilla Salted Caramel. They’re perfect for when you want s’mores in your dorm but have to substitute a microwave for a blazing fire — just pop them in for  a few seconds for a sugary, summery treat.

4. Boozy Jam: $9 per jar

quirky sweets

Photo courtesy of @puffspreserves on Instagram

Start your day off the right way with these jams made from vodka, bourbon, and whiskey, just to name a few. Puff’s Preserves found a way to make hard alcohol deliciously sweet (and socially acceptable to consume in the morning with your toast) with their products.

The retailer sells flavor options like Strawberry Champagne Mint, Raspberry Gin Rose, and Apple Beer Cardamom, making these a far cry from your simple grape Smucker’s. The website suggests baking with the jams or pairing them with yogurt, making this sweet find surprisingly versatile. And if the boozy allure alone isn’t enough, the ingredient list on Puff’s products is refreshingly short and simple, so you know exactly what you’re eating.   

5. Edible flower lollipops: $24 for 20  

quirky sweets

Photo courtesy of @leccare_lollipops on Instagram

If you’re not up to making your own lollipops and are in the mood for something more ethereal and delicate, look no further than this candy. This dessert is almost too pretty to eat with its edible flower accents and translucent pastel colors.

The set includes four varieties: Marshmallow & Hibiscus, Marigold, Lavender & Marshmallow, and Rose & Honey. Even better, the lollipops are made to order, so you know you’re getting the freshest and highest quality product on the market when you purchase them. They’re also individually wrapped, so you can share with your friends.  

6. Maple Cube: $16.99

quirky sweets

Photo courtesy of @tonewoodmaple on Instagram

We all know how annoyingly sticky a bottle of maple syrup can quickly become—that’s where Tonewood Maple Cubes come in. The 7-oz cube is sold in two flavors, Golden Delicate and Dark Robust, and is made from Vermont maple sugar. You can grate the solid cube onto oatmeal, coffee, ice cream or into baked goods, all while avoiding the liquidy mess that is syrup.

Tonewood also sells an adorable little grater and spoon for an extra $2 to use with the cube. Not only is it a unique form of a staple breakfast condiment, it also makes a pretty unexpected gift.

7. Organic Gummy Worms: $12.25

quirky sweets

Photo courtesy of @organiccandyfactory on Instagram

If you’re trying to feel a bit less guilty when indulging in candy, check out Organic Candy Factory’s gummy worms. They’re impressively health-conscious for a dessert, eliminating preservatives, pesticides, nuts, GMOs, corn syrup, and artificial colors or flavors.

These gummy worms are also a safe option for vegans or those with a gluten intolerance. The fun mix of flavors includes Tangerine, Sour Apple and Pink Grapefruit. Fun fact: the company was started by a mother and her daughter and a portion of proceeds go towards Hope North, a community helping Ugandan refugees.  

8. Sparkle Bark: $25

quirky sweets

Photo courtesy of @bangcandyco on Instagram

Peppermint bark isn’t just for the holiday season — you’ll want to keep a container of Bang Candy’s bark on hand all year round. This dessert combines layers of dark chocolate and light pink chocolate and is topped off with shimmering bits of pop rocks with the peppermint in the bark adding a refreshing kick.

Even when you polish off the contents of the jar, the packaging is so charming you’ll want to save and reuse it; a strip of glittery pink tape seals the top of the container and the label is adorned with curling script and charming doodles. Trust me, it’s an investment totally worth the steep price.    

9. Coconut Oil Frosting: $9

quirky sweets

Photo courtesy of @eatfrostd on Instagram

Duncan Hines is no longer the only vegan frosting on the market: Frost’d makes a delicious coconut oil frosting that’s a lot more natural and also gluten free. The quirky flavors include Mexican Hot Chocolate, Honey Lavender Lemon, and Madagascar Bourbon Vanilla.

The products are all handmade in Colorado with ingredients like local honey. The website recommends pairing the frostings with pancakes, banana bread, or berries. But, it would take a lot of self-control to prevent myself from digging in with a huge spoon and enjoying it in its purest form: straight from the jar.

10. Gourmet Sugars: $10 per jar or $40 per set

quirky sweets

Photo courtesy of @theproperblog on Instagram

Okay, so this one isn’t technically a dessert, but it is sweet! These sugars are about as far as you can get from the bulk-size bag you can pick up at any grocery store.

They’re organic, free-trade and are made by a company in Seattle that is family-run. But the flavors are what truly set these sugars apart. They come in options like Rum, Coconut Breeze, Jamaican Ginger, and Lime Slice. Perfect for adding a fun touch to baked goods or the perfect accent to a fancy cocktail — cheers!

11. Peanut Butter Cup Hot Chocolate: $29 for 3

quirky sweets

Photo courtesy of @ticketchocolate on Instagram

Who knew hot chocolate could possibly be improved? The people at Ticket Chocolate completed this impossible task by adding peanut butter cups into the mix. Even better, the design is innovative — just stir the stick in heated milk or water and evenly mix in the chocolate (no more annoying clumps of unmixed powder at the bottom of your mug).

The chocolate used in these also contains extra cocoa butter, so it’s super smooth and delicious. And this dessert is another handmade one, so you know you’re paying for great quality.

12. Mimi’s Bakery Vegan Cookies: $25 for two dozen

quirky sweets

Photo courtesy of @mimiscookiebar on Instagram

Mimi’s Cookie Bar specializes in organic and all natural products, but they also make a point to feature gluten-free and vegan treats. The vegan cookies come in flavors like Mint Dark Chocolate Chunk, Oatmeal Coconut Blueberry, and Banana Walnut Dark Chocolate. The bakery also prides itself in being eco-friendly, so you can feel good about buying their confections.

These crazy confections are nearly impossible to pass up—you certainly can’t use your meal plan swipes to buy glittery chocolate bark. So what are you waiting for? Go ahead and indulge in one of these trendy treats.