No one wants to spend an hours prepping ingredients for tedious dinners after a long day. All you wanna do is grab a few things from the fridge and whip up a something delicious before you get too tired to eat it. While it’s easy to settle for Easy Mac or Ramen, there’s no need to limit yourself. And to prove it, I’ve rounded up eleven awesome easy dinner recipes that call for five ingredients or less.

1. Broccoli Parmesan Pasta

easy dinner

Photo by Katherine Baker

This broccoli parmesan pasta is super easy to prepare, and tastes as comforting as it sounds.

2. Sweet Potato Gnocchi

easy dinner

Photo by Sarah Comerford

You only need three ingredients to make this impressive sweet potato gnocchi.

3. Baked Salmon with Lemon

easy dinner

Photo by Yonatan Soler

Make this healthy baked salmon in just 25 minutes for a hefty dose of omega-3 fatty acids.

4. Chickpea and Quinoa Salad

easy dinner

Photo by Caitlin Wolper

Savory quinoa and chickpeas aside, how can you deny yourself anything with avocado in it?

5. Rosemary Balsamic Chicken

easy dinner

Photo by Mackenzie Barth

This fancy rosemary balsamic chicken only uses five ingredients and will definitely fill you up.

6. Prosciutto and Arugula Pizza

easy dinner

Photo by Andrea Kang

Have a delicious prosciutto and arugula pizza ready in 20 minutes with just five ingredients.

7. Turkey Burgers

easy dinner

Photo by Rachel Davis

These turkey burgers only require three ingredients and can be ready in 25 minutes.

8. Tortellini Soup

easy dinner

Photo by Caroline Grew

Not only is this tortellini soup delicious, you can make it start to finish in just 10 minutes.

9. White Wine Lemon Butter Pasta

easy dinner

Photo by Kelda Baljon

Sounds super fancy huh? This white wine lemon butter pasta takes only 15 minutes to whip up.

10. Apple Juice Chicken

easy dinner

Photo by Christal Acosido

This apple juice chicken requires only two ingredients—apple juice and chicken. It sounds questionable but is super delicious.

11. Chilaquiles

easy dinner

Photo by Emily Kim

You can cook these homemade chilaquiles with only five ingredients in only 10 minutes.