For all my fellow vegetarians who know the struggle of going to a fast food restaurant and only getting fries, the struggle ends now. This list introduces you to the most vegetarian-friendly fast food restaurants and the best dishes to get there, and thankfully, we have variety. Here’s to never having to order the salad out of desperation again.

1. Burger King’s Veggie Burger

vegetarian

Photo courtesy of @yk8ight on Instagram

Burger King is worthy of a spot on this list just for being the first major fast-food chain to have an actual veggie burger. If that isn’t enough, the burger tastes amazing. With a patty that’s stuffed with vegetables and grains (in addition to all the toppings), you can feel satisfied by both its flavor and existence.

2. Au Bon Pain’s Mushroom Bisque

vegetarian

Photo courtesy of @littlemommam on Instagram

How often can a vegetarian order soup without wondering about the broth? Au Bon Pain is a vegetarian’s heaven, with over a dozen soup options (and more). The Mushroom Bisque stands out for its rich flavor, and in addition to being filling on its own, it comes with the option of being in a bread bowl.

3. Carl’s Jr. Bean & Cheese Burrito

vegetarian

Photo courtesy of @raidersfan3179 on Instagram

The main vegetarian options at Carl’s Jr. are actually from Green Burrito, but that doesn’t take away from the taste at all. A classic Tex-Mex favorite, the bean and cheese burrito is simple yet filling and ideal if you’re on the run.

4. Chipotle’s Veggie Burrito Bowl

vegetarian

Photo courtesy of @danni_gets_fit on Instagram

Any list of vegetarian fast food options is incomplete without a mention of Chipotle. The veggie bowl is more than filling for a meal, and it comes with the additional perks of free guacamole, the option to still get the tortilla on the side, and of course, Chipotle. Too poor for ‘Potle? Make your own burrito bowl at home.

5. Dunkin’ Donuts’ Egg White Flatbread

vegetarian

Photo courtesy of @bethennyfrankel on Instagram

Leaving aside all the delicious bakery options, vegetarians can also have a nutritious meal at Dunkin. The egg white flatbread, which is a breakfast option but available all day, gives you just the right amount of protein, carbs, fiber, and more.

6. Saladworks Caprese Panini

vegetarian

Photo courtesy of @denofcreativity on Instagram

Despite the name, Saladworks has many more fulfilling vegetarian options than just salad. With a good assortment of paninis, wraps, and soups, the most savory item is the Caprese panini. The fresh ingredients on sourdough bread will leave you so much more satisfied than salad ever could.

7. Panda Express’s Chow Mein

vegetarian

Photo courtesy of @kawaii_camille on Instagram

Panda Express’s main courses may not be vegetarian, but the sides and appetizers are large enough to make a hearty meal. The Chow Mein is filling, fresh, and full of vegetables. To make matters easier, it’s not made with fish sauce, so you can just relax and dig in.

8. Sbarro’s Spinach Stromboli

vegetarian

Photo courtesy of @_mmm373 on Instagram

By offering both cheese and vegetable options in every section of its menu, Sbarro knows how to do it right. While cheese pizza is always a classic, the dish that Sbarro does best is its Spinach Stromboli. It’s just a little bit different from pizza but still delivers the same satisfaction, which is the perfect combination.

9. Pita Pit’s Falafel Pita

vegetarian

Photo courtesy of @tristalillian on Instagram

With its Subway-style menu, Pita Pit allows you to make an endless number of delicious pita wraps. You can choose from the Garden Pita (just the vegetables), the Hummus Pita (Garden with veggies), or the most appetizing, the Falafel Pita. Hummus, falafel, vegetables, what more could you want?

10. Subway’s Veggie Delite

vegetarian

Photo courtesy of @eunhaesarang on Instagram

No mention of Pita Pit is complete without giving credit to Subway, the original fast food restaurant to introduce vegetarians to variety. For all the vegans out there, the Veggie Delite can be stocked full of vegetables and toasted for a nice, warm meal, and vegetarians can add cheese to pull together a delicious meal.

11. Taco Bell’s Everything (Literally, Everything)

vegetarian

Photo courtesy of @nagi__a_k on Instagram

And finally, with the ability to substitute meat for beans, vegetarians at Taco Bell can choose from virtually the entire menu. The already vegetarian options (7-Layer Burrito, to name one) are incredibly savory, but you can also get other options like the Cheesy Potato Burrito with beans instead of beef, and suddenly, it’s as if it doesn’t matter you’re vegetarian.