Don’t let anyone tell you different: it’s difficult to become a vegan. To help with the stress of such a major lifestyle change, you might want to indulge every once in a while in some adult beverages. There are several vegan spirits and liqueurs available to those who live a vegan lifestyle that still give you all the ~*joys*~ of alcohol. Happy animal-friendly drinking!

1. Aviation American Gin

vegan-friendly

Photo courtesy of @aviationgin on Instagram

Gin fans rejoice! There are no animal products used at any stage in the production of Aviation gin. This gin is perfect for Gimlets.

2. Bastille 1789 Whiskey

vegan-friendly

Photo courtesy of @bastillewhisky on Instagram

This is the hipster of whiskey, made from wheat and barley in France. Bastille 1789 is a rare find and perfect in Manhattans.

3. Leblon Cachaça

vegan-friendly

Photo courtesy of @liveloveleblon on Instagram

If you like to sunbathe in Brazil (or in your backyard) then this is the liqueur for you. The best completely vegan base for your caipirinhas.

4. Campari Liqueur

vegan-friendly

Photo courtesy of @campariofficial on Instagram

While not all Campari drinks are vegan, this liqueur is. Feel free to drink those negronis in peace.

5. St. Germain Elderflower Liqueur

vegan-friendly

Photo courtesy of @stgermaindrinks on Instagram

Not to worry, flower children. This floral tasting liqueur is vegan and gluten-free. Pair it with champagne or my favorite, Botanist gin, for an Earth-friendly tonic.

6. Few Rye Whiskey

vegan-friendly

Photo courtesy of @thewhiskeyjug on Instagram

Made in Chicago, this whiskey is vegan-friendly and tastes perfect on the rocks. All Few products are vegan, making it your new go-to brand.

7. Flor de Caña Rum

vegan-friendly

Photo courtesy of @flordecanarum on Instagram

Daiquiri lovers, this one’s for you! Flor de Caña uses no animal products throughout their production, so continue to drink that tropical drink poolside with no worries.

8. The Botanist Gin

vegan-friendly

Photo courtesy of @thebotanistgin on Instagram

Vegan-friendly, made from botanicals, Scottish and amazingly good. What more could you want? Treat yourself to a Botanist tonic, it will change your life.

9. Kahlúa Liqueur

vegan-friendly

Photo courtesy of @kahlua on Instagram

Most Kahlúa products are vegan and do not use animal products during productions, so feel free to drink this coffee liqueur guilt-free.

#SpoonTip: Stay away from the pre-made cocktails, as they may contain milk.

10. Crystal Head Vodka

vegan-friendly

Photo courtesy of @crystalheadvodka on Instagram

Most vodkas are in fact vegan-friendly, which isn’t a surprise to most. This vodka from Dan Aykroyd is vegan and comes in a dope bottle. Pair this with some Kahlúa and you will be good to go.