Everything tastes better with sprinkles, agreed? Whether it’s the classic chocolate-vanilla twist or a vanilla cupcake, sprinkles are definitely needed. Some genius we know as Pillsbury thought so too and created Funfetti. Don’t limit yourself to just Funfetti cake.

Trust me, the rainbow pops of color are addictive and their reign reaches much farther than the boxed cake mix aisle.

1. Funfetti Blondie Bombs

funfetti

Photo by thedomesticrebel.com

AKA Momofuku on crack. You won’t be able to stop after one bite of these cake pops smothered in a chewy blondie, then coated in white chocolate and douzed in sprinkles (the important part).

2. Funfetti Cinnamon Rolls

funfetti

Photo by thedomesticrebel.com

This breakfast treat is your standard cinnamon roll stuffed with Funfetti cake mix inside, lending the dough to the cake battery goodness. Once its topped with sweet icing, it’s the perfect pick me up for those dreadful Monday mornings.

3. Funfetti Chocolate Chip Cookies

funfetti

Photo by izziclark.com

These are Funfetti meets the classic chocolate chip cookie. They’re definitely a favorite because who doesn’t like gooey cookies? They’re dense, flavorful, and perfect for a friend’s birthday treat.

4. Funfetti Popcorn

funfetti

Photo by doubledutymommy.com

These make watching a movie a whole other experience. Regular old microwave popcorn can become a bit boring; so adding the ingredients below truly makes it a party. It’s the perfect mix of the salty movie theater snack you were craving, while also satisfying your sweet tooth.

5. Funfetti Cannolis

funfetti

Photo by thedomesticrebel.com

Holy cannoli! These cannolis, like all cannolis, are “button popping delicious.” This recipe truly combines my two favorite foods. They have a crispy outside with the party inside. The creamy cannoli center mixed with sprinkles and chocolate chips cannot get any better.

6. Funfetti Oreo Cheesecake Bars

funfetti

Photo by momontimeout.com

I think this is the only cheesecake that the Cheesecake Factory doesn’t have in their mouth-watering dessert case. Cheesecake can be serious because of its sophistication, so here’s the perfect way to make cheesecake fun. Tip: use birthday cake Oreos.

7. 3-Ingredient Funfetti Dip

funfetti

Photo by communitytable.com

• This is a major #TBT to Dunkaroos. All you need is a side of cookies (of your preference) for this dip and voilà.

8. Funfetti Cake Batter Pretzel Bites

funfetti

Photo by thedomesticrebel.com

These are a twist to the typical tassies that you might see for dessert at a party (yes, tassies are the pretzels with the Hershey kisses). These are an even better combination of salty and sweet. They have the sweet, sprinkly (obv) batter with that salty crunch.

9. Funfetti Double Glazed Donuts

funfetti

Photo by Annie Madole

I know your Instagram feed is blowing up with trendy donuts, but this one surpasses them all.  Duh, it’s glazed twice!

10. Funfetti Cake Waffles

funfetti

Photo by bunsinmyoven.com

These are ideal for that craving when you’re watching Rufus Humphrey whip out the waffles during your Gossip Girl Netflix binge, as well as the perfect birthday breakfast.