We said goodbye to fall, and with it, everything Pumpkin Spice flavored. Now it’s time to start counting down the days till Christmas by eating as much peppermint as we can.

We already know why Peppermint is better than Pumpkin Spice, so here are ten ways to get your peppermint fill with a lot more than just peppermint bark.

Chocolate Peppermint Cheesecake

peppermint

Photo by Gabby Phi

As if this magical combination of chocolate and peppermint wasn’t convincing enough, you won’t even need a kitchen for this one.

Peppermint-Dipped Oreos

peppermint

Photo by Kelly McAdam

The only question you need to ask before making these is Double Stuff or Mega Stuff? The answer is always Mega Stuff.

Leftover Candy Cookies

peppermint

Photo by Margaret Weinberg

Waking up to these cookies on December 26th is the perfect remedy for treating the post-Christmas depression. You’re lying if you don’t know what I’m talking about.

Candy Cane S’mores

peppermint

Photo by Connie Fan

You don’t need a campfire to make these, but kudos if you’re willing to brave the cold to do it the old-fashioned way.

No Bake Candy Cane Truffles 

peppermint

Photo by Erica Coulter

These truffles are so good, they’ll have you celebrating Christmas in July.

Holiday Popcorn

peppermint

Photo by Brooke Wells

It’s the perfect combination of sweet and salty and an easy solution for anyone on an ABC family’s 25 Days of Christmas time crunch.

Slutty Brownies with Peppermint

peppermint

Photo by Kelley Buck

Just when you thought slutty brownies couldn’t get any better… This recipe might be better than your grandma’s Christmas Cookies.

Peppermint Chocolate Pretzels

peppermint

Photo By Hannah Skiest

There are no excuses for this one.  All you need is a microwave, 10 minutes, and enough time for a sugar high.

Peppermint Cupcakes

peppermint

Photo by Roann Pao

These festive cupcakes will definitely get you in the Christmas spirit.

Peppermint Cookies

peppermint

Photo by Marykate Surette

If dessert doesn’t feel complete without a heavy dose of chocolate, try this recipe out to make your nightly binge a little more festive