post_title spacer

Spoon University Leadership Positions & Application

First and foremost every member of the Spoon University community is committed to high quality content and experiences, a love of food and creating a unique conversation around food.  We are looking for outstanding leaders, influencers and tastemakers.

Being part of leadership for the first Spoon chapter in your city means you have the unique power to shape your Spoon chapter and introduce it to your city as the best thing to happen since sliced bread.

Positions and descriptions below:

Editorial Director

This person is the editorial coordinator and visionary. They facilitate the flow of high quality content. Responsibilities include:

• Leading content brainstorming sessions
  • Hunting for cutting edge content ideas to bring to life
  • Overseeing writers and ensuring your site constantly has new and interesting articles

Community Manager

This person is the face of the chapter and knows where and who to go to in the local community to get things done. They love bringing people together in a meaningful way. Responsibilities include:

• Planning themed monthly community events
  • Developing relationships with local restaurants, cafes, bars to create a larger sense of community among your Spoon chapter and the local area
  • Planning happy hours, cooking classes or other bonding activities and exploring new ways to bring your Spoon chapter closer together

Social Media Manager

This person is up with the trends on campus and in the community. They keep up with and make connections between people, local brands and businesses on campus via social media. Responsibilities include:

• Managing chapters online and social presence
    • Instagram: showing the world how people are experiencing food on campus
    • Twitter: engaging with brands, local businesses and other students
  • Creating and implementing social media strategies to get more people to check our your site

Apply now at!

Questions? Email

Health is hard.