You’ve probably heard of replacing your pasta with zucchini noodles, but there’s a whole other world of spiralizer possibilities that aren’t being explored. A spiralizer can make gluten-free, healthier versions of your favorite foods that actually taste good (hint: pizza). If you’re looking to find new ways to use this popular kitchen gadget, try out one of these inventive ideas.

1. Fries

Because who doesn’t want an excuse to eat fries? You can make shoestring fries, curly fries, or get fancy with these baked garlic asiago fries that are healthier than your average french fries.

2. Waffles

A spiralizer doesn’t just have to be used for lunch and dinner, breakfast should be fair game too. Even better, these blueberry sweet potato waffles are naturally gluten-free. Get the recipe here.

3. Pizza

Looking for a good way to justify eating pizza on a daily basis? Use a spiralizer and some potatoes to make a gluten-free pizza crust that’s actually good for you. Here’s how to make this Cajun broccoli potato noodle pizza.

4. Muffins

Ever wanted to make zucchini muffins but didn’t want to deal with a grater? You can easily make these chocolate chip zoodle muffins with a spiralizer.

5. Bread

Yeah, that’s right. You can make guilt-free bread like these sweet potato noodle buns and watch all of your dreams come true.

6. Parfaits

When you’re too lazy to chop up your fruit, pull out that spiralizer. Make these pear noodle yogurt parfaits for a quick breakfast by combining your favorite yogurt and granola with fruit noodles.

7. Salad

If you’re looking for a new side dish, you can make unique salads out of vegetables ribbons and fresh toppings. For a simple recipe, try this cucumber, scallion and feta salad.

8. Lasagna

Bring on the cheese. Turn this classic comfort food into a healthy dish by using vegetables instead of pasta, like in this spinach zucchini noodle lasagna.

9. Fruit Crisps

No meal is complete without dessert. By just combining spiralized fruit and granola, you can have a crisp ready in no time. Here is the recipe for these apple noodle & rhubarb crisps.